♥ Tanya's Maintenance Diary - Year 4! ♥

Absolutely brilliant!! You're soooo talented! :).

Ooooooo live 999s must be really stressful! Xxx

Jeeny Tan those cakes look amazing!!! You are so talented!

Wed 13th feb

B- shake
S- 2rice cakes & lf cheese triangles
L- pork loin, broccoli, sweet corn & cauliflower
Apple & grape pack
Yog
S- cheese & ham
D- shake
Total = 1,273

Thur 14th feb

B- shake
S- 2rice cakes & lf cheese triangles
L- tuna salad
Fruit twist pack
Yog
S- 2rice cakes, lf cheese triangles, ham, cucumber, cheese & toms
D- protein bar
Total = 1,206

This afternoons snack was a bit much it should've just been the proteins bar & a shake for dinner but I'm out on a shift tonight and didn't wana be ravenous & venture to the tuck shop!

I didn't weigh Friday I ad 4 hours sleep. Tuesdays shift was a bit of an adrenalin one and I couldn't get to sleep for over 2hours.foods gone a bit to pot. Had a shift Saturday but had a migraine so came home after an hour. Felt bad but sgt understood.

I had my arm lift consultation on Saturday too :) all systems go hopefully for April 23rd :) so excited! Ill be out of phys for 4weeks atleast and defo out of body pump for about 12weeks. But surgeon said it depends in the healing process etc and ill feel when I'm ready. He said there's nothing stopping me going to the gym & sitting on the bike in the first 4 weeks tho. But I've got the two weeks off work so won't do anything for those two weeks atleast.

Friday 16th
B- 2x toast & butter
L- egg white salad, fruit pack & yog
D- (friend cooked) salmon, sweet pot wedges & sweet corn with home made coleslaw.
*carrot cake
*1.5bottles of wine

Sat 17th
B- 2x toast & butter
*protein bar
L- cheese & red sauce sandwich
2bags of crisp
Curly wurly
D- 2rice cakes with lf cheese triangles, pickle, sweet chilli cheese & for beef

Sun 18th
*1hr step & 1hr pump
B- 2x toast & butter
L/d- handful chips, 2rice cakes with pickle, sweet chilli & cheese, bag of crisps.
*creme egg

Off to my friends tonight. We have a spiritualist coming around so will be having a few drinks.

Back to shakes & protein bars tomorrow as I ordered more bars and they came Saturday.

Oh exciting about the op! You should defo rest during the 2 weeks off. Its not far away at all x

Ooooo let's know of anything interesting with the spiritualist :). Xx

Very very interesting Jan. my uncle was around me. I have never met him he died when he was 19 before i was born, but she told me ive felt a male in my room & sat on the end of my bed (I've told very few people this) and he wanted to tell me it's him and to not be scared. This is the reason why I can't sleep without the tv or a light on cuz there's someone in my room. I had to ask a few questions about him to my mum cuz I really didn't know much about him but it all matched up and made sense.

Needless to say, after that was done we got pretty drunk :doh: nibbled on some cocktail sausages and some dips.

Food wise today I wasn't hungover but defo not in the mood for shakes.

Mon 18th feb
B- 2x toast & butter
L- chicken mayo roll & walkers
*5 jazzies
D- ready meal lasagne
*curly wurly

In other news I have booked my arm lift! :) 23rd April.

Onto the shakes tomorrow and back to strict phys plan. I'm not feeling running at the mo so I'm guna deal with that and so be it. If I go to a class then atleast it's better than nothing. I think ill get back to enjoying running again once I'm on shift pattern. I just really dread coming home and going for a run but don't mind classes. Strange huh!

Thats intetesting Tan.. I always think there is someone at my mums house as something/someone always catches my eye in the same place.. Id love go to a spiritualist!

R u excited about ur arms?

Funny how you've lost your running mo-jo.. Strange how a change od routine can mess with us?!?

Very excited about my arm op. in 9 weeks time it will all be over! I want to be atleast back into the 11st bracket by the time I go away for my op so will weigh Friday (sleep dependant) and see what the score is! I should face it really its been 3 weeks on Friday :(

I'm ok with not having my running mojo at the minute. I've really got to concentrate on getting my diet back of track. Only a week and a bit left of this horrible 8-4 routine then hopefully it'll all settle in again.

Tue 19th feb
*45mins bootcamp
B- shake
S- 2rice cakes & 2lf blue cheese triangles
L- egg salad with 25g whole wheat pasta
Apple& grapes
Yog
S- protein bar
D- shake
Total = 1,195

Wed 20th feb
B- shake
S- 2rice cakes & 2lf blue cheese triangles
L- salmon salad with 25g w.w pasta with a bit of cheese
Apple & grapes
Yog
S- protein bar
D- shake
Total = 1,377

Good luck for the op sounds so exciting and scary at the same time, 9 weeks is nothing is it considering its March next week!x x

Ooo that spiritualist sounds as though they were really good :) I'm really into all that as you know.

Don't leave the running too long if you don't want to give it up or it'll take you ages to get back to where you were :( Though I'm sure all the classes will be a great help & keep you really fit.

I have very mixed feelings about unnecessary surgery - I think I've said before - but if it makes you happy ....... Good luck to you! :D xx

I won't leave it much longer jan. I've still got the fitness levels but my mind doesn't wana push passed much more than 4miles but I know my body is physically capable of doing so.

Ill endeavour to get aback to it as soon as shifts start. I just can't face running when I get home :(

Saw about your op on FB Tan! Delighted you booked it......April is only around the corner now! My friend is getting married on the 19th so is's only like 10 weeks away! So excited for you :) x

Little less than than that chick. Soooooo excited. Have to stop myself from buying clothes as once they're done I can finally get nice clothes and not worry about sleeves etc! ESP dresses!

Quick one,mesterday was good, stuck to plan & did stump.
Ill come back Saturday to update food but just to say a 0.5lb loss and a 0.5inch loss this week.

Good luck with the op! Good motivation for you to stay on track

If only I had that motivation and control at weekends! Lol

Should be fine after this one. I've not got many nights out planned as I start my shift pattern next week so will be working all over the place.

I am going out fri sat and Sunday this weekend! Fri night we are off to an all you can eat Chinese place as an end of training do. Will stick to meats and leave well away from the carbs. I feel like I don't have control at the minute and that's probably cuz I'm not liking this routine at all. I have my phys plan set out for when I start my shifts and hopefully it will all fall into place.

I have 8 weeks today until my op and I want to be 11st 7lbs so that's a stone to lose. I CAN do it!

Badger me guys! ;)

Sat 23rd feb
B- toast & butter
Picked for the rest of the day; 3bags transformer snacks, 2crackers with cheese & pickle and 4terrys gold chocolates.

Wine & vodka.

Chips beans & cheese at the end of the night :doh:

Sun 24th feb
*1hr step
B- nothing
L- slice of bread & PB
D- shared chicken platter with brother at harvester & some salad from the salad bar
1 corona
*2transformer snacks & a magnum

Mon 25th feb
B- toast & butter & jam
L- spag Bol ready meal & southern fried fridge raiders
D- protein bar

Tue 26th feb
B- shake
S- rice cake & triangles
L- turkey mince, broccoli, cauliflower & Tom pasta sauce
Yog
Fruit pack
S- protein bar
D- protein bar

Had a rubbish day today. Very long & boring.

Today was supposed to be a run after work but I'm not feeling this cold. I do however have that horrible guilty feeling so hopefully this is the start of the running bug coming back. I have wrote out my plan for the next 8 weeks I have enough protein bars for 30 days so I have no excuse!!

Wed 27th feb
B- shake
S- rice cakes & cheese triangle
L- tuna & lf coleslaw salad, yog, mango fingers
S- proteins bar
2rice cakes (shouldn't have had these)
D- shake
Total = 1,243

Plan for Friday with the meal is to stick to usual daily foods and then just eat light.
Saturday I will only have one meal but make it a proper one and I WILL have all shakes & bars. Same for Sunday. And then right back on track Monday with no alcohol and Tuesday back to running :)

I have all my menus put into myfittnesspal but will still log it on here too. My meals for Saturday and Sunday will involve carbs. Probably baby boiled pots as they're low in calories. Infact, no it will be pots I'm decided lol

Well done for keeping your calories so low despite a rubbish day! Hope tomorrow is better :) xx

Back