😀My calorie counting journey 😀

I think you could get 2.5 stones by end of May, just cut out extras lol.

You'll definitely get your main goal by July plus some I reckon, if you aim for 1lb a week minimum.

Don't you add tomorrow's plan in night before, I've been doing that, in fact I have done for upto Monday haha I'm determined now.

God check you out hahaha proper into it now aren’t you lol. I do write a meal plan for the week when i do shopping so do have a rough idea what il be eating.

Iv got 13 weeks with 17lbs to loose so as long as I get 1lb each week with the odd 1 1/2 il manage it fine. If it gets tighter il cut out my treat Saturdays lol

Good morning

Well done on losing another 1lb, I reckon if you're super good today you may get sts tomorrow which would be fab for you :)

I think changing mini targets is a good idea, especially if you feel it would be impossible to meet one, you need to keep motivated so acheivable targets are definitely a good idea.

3 stone by July is so doable, you still have around 10 weeks and you are nearly at 2 now and have been averaging 2lb a week since you started. You'll smash it!!

Iv got 13 weeks to loose 17lb so il easily do that if I keep doing what I’m doing. Just want to make sure get 2 stone 4 pounds off by end of May so hopefully still have the 2stone loss after hol

I'm sure you'll get it.
Like you said last week, change your takeaway portion or choice on a Saturday and that will reduce the amount you need to lose each week.
You're doing really well and are really motivated so I know you'll smash it.
You'll also be surprised when you get back from your holiday in May, I don't think you'll gain too much because you're stomach has shrunk so you wont want to eat as much.

Thing is hun it can be done, depends how determined you are!!
Just think to yourself how well you done, perhaps pick up Olivia, she must be around the weight you lost, would you want that on you again, blinking heavy is 2 stones lol. If you lost another, wow!! Keep at it, get small wine in, you'll notice a difference straight away, I'm not having a naughty weekend, but will have a ice cream Monday although if they have calipo or solero that's a better option. Also decided I'm going to take wraps not French stick or rolls, if I'm lucky, I should manage the 1200 calories for the day on Monday.

Ye deffo not going to be eating like I normally would. It’s just the drink for me I think il try and skip breakfast somethin light for dinner then meal and wine for tea.

Olivia is 2 stone 9. I’m defiantly determined I will get my 3 off for summer. I can only feel better as time goes on. I DNt see it as a diet to be honest I just get on with it. The only time it effects me is the weekends as he’s naughty and I always want to eat the same lol. I do really need to stay off the wine tho that will be a great help. Iv got 1 bottle in the fridge and when that’s gone I won’t be having anymore untill holiday end of May.

I think this will really help me . Goin to start and bug fizzy pop for weekend just so it’s a change from cordial as that’s all I drink.

That's a great idea having a nice drink that would be much lower calories, what about a nice schloer or however you spell it lol like a wine bottle and could service in a wine glass and drink the lot haha only have as a treat on a Saturday night though as I'm sure it's more calories than pepsi max.

I'm well within my calories lately so doing great and like you said feels great, I'm ready for my dinner now though haha, being busy for the next hour while picking kids up will take my mind off it though, just had one extra clementine that I wasn't planning but still in the calories, was hoping to go for less today in case need more on Monday, but I want to eat and been busy today moving stuff, so even going for an extra sausage with eggs and bean yummy! I was going to have scrambled eggs as feels like you are getting lots more than fried lol.

Ye Iv fried tjat before wuite nice isn’t it. Il just stay away from drinks with cals . Il get some cans of Pepsi max cherry for weekend love that.

You do get days hun where u get ready for ur dinner about 3 haha I do but ye keep busy will be tea time before you know it. Ye ur right scrambled egg would look a lot more wouldn’t it. I don’t eat the white when fried so I always have 2 eggs lol love sausage egg and chips.

Run out sausages lol didn't check, so I've got a burger, will be like a McDonald's breakfast lol no bun though, but defo decided on hash brown yum

Oh no lol. Sounds yummy anyway. Iv got jackets in oven Cnt decide what to have on it tho might be super good and just have salt and pepper or might have cheese lol.

My shopping just came went Iceland this week. Brought stuff for bbqs for 2 days so both freezers are full now. Cnt see us needing much next week. 5 week month this month so worked out well, thinking about it tho we go away on 26th so won’t need to buy food shoppin

Shayne doesn't like egg so has omelette with egg and cheese something my mum used to make, I didn't add enough cheese to the 3 eggs lol anyway, he's complaining, at least it's healthy and filling. I will know to do it properly next time, oops.

Hahaha they always moan about somethin don’t they lol. Olivia always says I’m eating it alL up then I’m havin desert lol

Really glad I'm shopping with Iceland, will save quite a lot of money I think, might need to check things better, run out sausages and planned to have again in 2 weeks, might have to add them to my weekly essentials for a weeks time. Don't need much though and will try shop without kids lol

Ye it’s alright there. They do the 5% mince aswell. I always get emails with money off aswell which is good. I always order online to much hassle goin with Olivia. The trip just to fetch fresh things is bad enough lol. I think it’s 25 aswell you have to spend to get free deliver

I spend around £70 for the month plus essentials weekly, hopefully my budget is smaller now we're not shopping daily for rubbish, kids getting used to not having too many goodies too which is good, had to put them up high in kitchen so Angel stops helping herself, she's such a madam, box ice lollies I bought last Sunday, 6 in box, she's loved having one of them every day, shayne's not bothered. Nice and cheap, she won't have anymore now, it'll be a once a month treat lol

How do U do it for 70 a month that’s well good. Do you spend a lot at the shop each week aswell then if not what meals do you eat to get it that low.

It’s bad isn’t it how much money gets spent on food a month it’s crazy especially if add on takeaways and eating out.

Aww bless her I love Lollies they can be addictive when u know they are in freezer lol.

I've had to get really tight but we're eating well, I'll spend around £10-15 a week for other bits. Portion sizes are reducing a bit for me but not much.

That is really good tho isn’t it if think 70 then 60 for weekly things that’s still like 130 for whole month that’s brill. Think u need come my house show me what ur doing haha.

Back