😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Well got loads frozen veg and big bag cooked chicken strips, mince last month, fresh chicken, fish fingers & bbq chicken breast last month, some things last more than a month, don't forget it's two children and one adult dieting lol so we don't eat as much as an average family.

You do get a lot for ur money don’t you from there. See I have get nappies and Olivia’s vitamins every month they add up. She only wears at night but after hol in July goin get her out of them.

Thinkin about it I think if was me and Olivia we would spend hardly anythin

god adds up doesn’t it if both wanted dinners. I used to take £2 a day that was 13 years ago so surprise hasn’t gone up a lot more these days. I remember at juniors it was £5.60 a week

I know it does add up, but he does enjoy it bless, nice that he can choose what he wants too. I have to be tight now til payday this month, then we'll be better off financially yay.

I worked that out last night, shayne was really struggling, plus night before, he has a little money so bought lunch bless him. I may give him smaller portions those days.

Saturday week 13 weighing

Gained 1 1/2

☹️Gutted to see a gain hasn’t happened yet on this diet apart from my bday week. Iv come on this morning tho so nothin could of been done really. Scales have gone up 1/4 from yesterday morning and I’m shocked not more as super bloated.

I reckon if it wasn’t time of month would of lost another half. Oh well let’s get the crap week out the way and move on. Time to get back on track 😀

Saturday week 13 weighing

Gained 1 1/2

☹️Gutted to see a gain hasn’t happened yet on this diet apart from my bday week. Iv come on this morning tho so nothin could of been done really. Scales have gone up 1/4 from yesterday morning and I’m shocked not more as super bloated.

I reckon if it wasn’t time of month would of lost another half. Oh well let’s get the crap week out the way and move on. Time to get back on track 😀

Just think hun, it could have been a whole lot worse. Think back to what you were on Monday morning and you’ve lost loads since then 😄
Next week the scales are going to be super nice to you!

Morning hun, it's going to be a good week as fingers crossed you will lose that and maybe another 1lb on top, what's the plan?

Perhaps do a few planned days on mfp like me and every day add another day or 2, to keep you on track, go over the past week, see what you could have done differently. Good luck for next week x

Thank Hun,

Plan is to just carry on what I’m doin. It was last weekend tht did it I get away with one day bad but when 1 turns into a few Iv had it lol.

What’s mfp? Haha

Saturday food

Just had my crumpet love them at the min. Not sure what doing today. Mum has offered to have Olivia tonight but Olivia don’t want to go haha think she misses me now I go work for all of 3 hours a night haha. Fancied going cinema we shall see if she changes her mind.

Goin to be good today might have some crackers at dinner to keep it low again then tonigjt I’d have takeaway might have chow mein as that’s like 700 . If we do go out tonigjt I will want natchos I love them then go kfc so prob be 1000 cals. Either way it won’t be to bad maybe 100/200 cals over

My fitness pal

Oh haha I don’t use that anymore . Just Work it all out myself I’m just in the habit now of working the cals out. If i do a cottage pie I add it all up then divide into portions. I think it just comes natural now and u start to remeber the amounts ur aloud.

Oh I see, I found it useful to go back on, just been looking at what I was eating this time last year, to inspire me, like slimming world food diaries. I guess the app now makes it even more easier for me as I can scan stuff in.

Ye, I do a diary on my phone aswell tho in the note section so I surpose that’s kind of my thing to look back on and see what Iv been eating. I write on that daily then come on here aswell.

Morning

Well yesterday didn’t go to plan. I had my crumpet for breakfast then had cheese and crackers so that takes me to 315 cals . 1000 left for later.

Olivia went mums and full on kicked off cryin when I left which was horrid. She has only been like this since Iv started work she’s all me and if I go upstairs at home she panics and is like are you getting ready for work. anyway I calmed her down but knew when I walked out door she will cry but also knew she would be fine after 5 mins.

Anyway we fancied goin to a beer garden, so went on a little pub crawl lol. Went to 3 pubs so 3 large wines then went for a carvery 😂. I know the wine will be like 600 cals so was left with 400. Didn’t have that many roasts but I was hungry and had a plate full. One positive I gave hubby my meat as tooth was hurtin .

Goin to weigh in a bit hopefully damage isn’t that bad.

Back