😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Oh wow you know how to have a good time hun, life's short, diet can happen when you can fit it in! It's so lovely reading that you enjoy being with your hubby and he really makes an effort, hun, don't go feeling guilty about the diet OK, you done well, if you can maintain, great.

Fingers crossed you will lose all what you gained this week and last, up the water and maybe go out for a nice long walk like I did 😂

Morning

Well yesterday didn’t go to plan. I had my crumpet for breakfast then had cheese and crackers so that takes me to 315 cals . 1000 left for later.

Olivia went mums and full on kicked off cryin when I left which was horrid. She has only been like this since Iv started work she’s all me and if I go upstairs at home she panics and is like are you getting ready for work. anyway I calmed her down but knew when I walked out door she will cry but also knew she would be fine after 5 mins.

Anyway we fancied goin to a beer garden, so went on a little pub crawl lol. Went to 3 pubs so 3 large wines then went for a carvery 😂. I know the wine will be like 600 cals so was left with 400. Didn’t have that many roasts but I was hungry and had a plate full. One positive I gave hubby my meat as tooth was hurtin .

Goin to weigh in a bit hopefully damage isn’t that bad.

Morning hun,

My son used to be a nightmare when I left him, he’d scream but like you I’d know he would be ok in 5 mins.

If you had 400 calories left for a carvery you probably didn’t do too badly. If you think what you’d normally have on a Saturday. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Oh wow you know how to have a good time hun, life's short, diet can happen when you can fit it in! It's so lovely reading that you enjoy being with your hubby and he really makes an effort, hun, don't go feeling guilty about the diet OK, you done well, if you can maintain, great.

Fingers crossed you will lose all what you gained this week and last, up the water and maybe go out for a nice long walk like I did 😂

Ye was a good night was lovely just to sit and chill and people watch haha

Morning hun,

My son used to be a nightmare when I left him, he’d scream but like you I’d know he would be ok in 5 mins.

If you had 400 calories left for a carvery you probably didn’t do too badly. If you think what you’d normally have on a Saturday. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Ye this is what I’m hoping worse case if carvery was 1000 I’m only over by 600 which is a lot better than a normal sat like you say.

I’m still Lyin in bed so haven’t looked yet.

He invited Mum for bbq today again and they went and got a load of drink last night lol. I have a bottle of wine not decided what I’m doin with it yet haha. Think il see what scales say.

Plan for today is similar to yesterday keep it tho and tonigjt I’m doin jackets and I’m goin to skip the bread so hopefully not to bad . This could go horribly wrong tho u both know what it’s likenlol

Tuesday
* note to self don’t eat all week * 🙈

Gained 3 about right don’t know what I expected really 3 days off plan . You know that point u get to when uv had enough of eatin rubbish I’m there. No more alcohol fed up of gaining weight from it. When I started I used to have a treat and either sts or gain a pound. I Cnt get rid of these gains I think was just lucky that week I did.

Anyway after this week I have 2 weeks untill holiday. No more muckin around for me need to get the 2 stone soon as poss then want to loose some so I don’t go back go below 2 stone. I will be lucky if I shift enough to get 2 stone before I even go at this rate. I’m always the same I get to a stage where I think oh great and it’s like the distruction button is pressed.

Done with the negatives now no point moanin about it Iv done it no one else, time to turn it around and stay positive .

Today’s plan
Breakfast - crumpet 150
Dinner - pasta salad 600
Hoping that will be it today feel so bloated it’s horrible .

B815A382-1B1F-44D0-AF69-FD14320A3F4B.jpeg

Yummy this will last me all day

Good luck hun, is it no more alcohol until your holiday then? I think you'll lose lots if that's the case, at least when you get to maintaining, you'll know what to do, pretty much eat well 80 percent of the time and then have a treat the other 20, divide the calories in week if I were you, cut them down in the week a bit more, at least what you intend drinking, then fingers crossed you won't gain, thing is you want this to be a way of life, but you really want to lose weight too and you probably make yourself feel down when you gain.

Ye no more alcohol now untill holiday fed up of having huge gains over weekend . I poured 3/4 of a bottle down sink this morning just so won’t be tempted it really isn’t worth it. What is good is like you say once at target u can have what ever u like drink and food wise at weekend and be good in week and it works out about right.

Trouble is even if I saved on cals in week don’t think would make much diff as still binging at weekend. With me weighing sat it’s not like I can be good all week loose 3 and then have what I like on a Friday and still loose on sat . I just need To cut the drink out see what happens

If you think you can, will do you good health wise too, I don't drink that often so doesn't bother me, but I do love chocolate and biscuits. I'd love to lose the 2.5 stones to be at target and healthy bmi.

Il be honest I go through stages where I drink every weekend then don’t touch it for months lol. Normally it’s after a holiday I always fancy cocktails when I’m home. We still have spirits left over from crimbo that don’t help.

Biscuits are loads aren’t they shockin really

Oh they are lovely, I'd have them if I could afford it, sadly I can't, probably a good thing my habit is chocolate, nice and cheap haha, biscuits are high yeah, but anything naughty will be high, it's what got us here, if only we would crave salad, we'd never need worry lol.

I'm proud of myself for buying one normal sized chocolate bar, usually I'd buy sharing bag or big bars and scoff the lot in minutes, I read it could be your body craving a nutrient that is found in chocolate, think magnesium, I probably should look out for them and see if it makes a difference with my cravings lol.

My trousers are definitely much looser today, so the lb I gained I think won't take long to disappear, I certainly worked hard moving all the event stuff in and out my car and to storage we hire, I could of easily gone home to sleep, my colleague has been taking time off, short notice, annoying, some people aren't very reliable and don't care about their colleagues who have to take the extra work, mum keeps reminding me I should take my time owed to me, off, cos other people would just call in sick!! I need to email my boss, might take couple days off once I've joined the gym and go there for a few hours, make use of the sauna and steam room after swimming.

Ye was just about to ask if yours is the same . I weigh 1stone 4 hahaha that’s funny think I need to sort that.

Ye all the bad stuff is high isn’t it like u say the reason we r over weight. I thort my work stuff would be tight but it was fine so hopefully shift some of the gain tomorrow.

Ye make sure you get ur time owed. Iv been asked to do 3 hours on Thursday as Kim asked for night of so Iv said ye so need make note of that make sure I’m paid.

Me and Olivia are off to Drayton mannor tomorrow. Was goin to take food but think will be a nightmare to carry and have eyes at back of my head lol. There is like a chicken place there bit like kfc prob go there and that will be all I have all day.

I told you yours was wrong ages ago lol you have to click on your name and it's in there somewhere, iv only ever updated on my laptop.

Good to hear work stuff still fits, is it a full uniform then?

Yeah definitely check you were paid for that hun! I will try take time off, annoying as day I would like, we have a meeting, not sure I'd get it off as a colleague off too, I may leave it this time. Thinking might be nice once joined gym so can go extra. Looking forward to joining.

I quite like taking picnics when we go out, much cheaper, buy ice lollies while out!!

I've stayed with in calories today yay!!

Ye I know but I haven’t got a pc that’s trouble. He has a laptop but I don’t use it just phone and iPad.

It’s just a top they provide but Iv got certain trousers I brought Just for that as didn’t know what kind of cleaning I would be doing.

Trouble is will be on and off rides all day so won’t take pushchair as easier so il just take a small bag with juice and purse etc. Will prob only be like £10 for us so just be easier and save time in the morning. She’s a hand full without taking extras bags lol.

Iv had a good day cal wise hungry so came to bed lol. Il weigh in morning hopefully shifted 1lb

Back