😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Really lol , been looking at Canadian spa ones now they seem good. Mum and brother have one so goin look at theirs tonight so know what look out for.

I can’t carry her for more than 10 mins lol. I remember when it snowed I waked petrol station with her it’s like 20’min walk and I had carry her all the way home cause her wellie was rubbin it about killed me .

Really lol , been looking at Canadian spa ones now they seem good. Mum and brother have one so goin look at theirs tonight so know what look out for.

I can’t carry her for more than 10 mins lol. I remember when it snowed I waked petrol station with her it’s like 20’min walk and I had carry her all the way home cause her wellie was rubbin it about killed me .

Take your cozy and check your mums out, lol.

It's strange to think that you were permanently carrying that extra weight around with you all the time isn't it.

I've just had my chip cob, it was lush. I always buy them before I go on holiday for everyone at work, it's a real treat and this time was made even more special because I'd been looking forward to it for ages :) I can't remember the last time I ate this much during the day, so feeling a bit bloated now.

Ooh yummmy Iv Just had my wrap lol. All
I seen to eat these days chicken salad wrap lol.

This is what I get like every day when working that’s why works well as just not interested in any tea at all.

Morning 16.1 so Iv stayed same as yesterday Lost 3 1/4 this week tho so super happy and now over my 2 1/2 stone which is fab.

6lb to go 2 weeks to go 😂

Off hairdressers at 9 then tonight we are out. It’s our weddin anniversary on Monday, so we are goin out tonigjt as I’m at work on Monday. Plan is to get rid of what ever gain by Monday morning that think I will be ok

Have a good day x

Morning 16.1 so Iv stayed same as yesterday Lost 3 1/4 this week tho so super happy and now over my 2 1/2 stone which is fab.

6lb to go 2 weeks to go 😂

Off hairdressers at 9 then tonight we are out. It’s our weddin anniversary on Monday, so we are goin out tonigjt as I’m at work on Monday. Plan is to get rid of what ever gain by Monday morning that think I will be ok

Have a good day x

Yay well done hun 3 1/4 is a fab loss and you got your 2 1/2 which is great.
You've got such a good chance now of getting rid of the other 6lb in the next 2 weeks. Especially if you continue like you have been doing the last few weeks.
Have a great night out tonight with hubby. Where are you going, somewhere nice I hope.

Thanks ye I’m chuffed. I know worse case I can deffo loose 4lb so may only be 2 off. Depends what gain i see from tonight lol.

We are goin conkers there is a tribute night Motown I love that music lol. So it will be hot dogs bottle of wine night lol

Thanks Hun.

In a super good mood today we have ordered hot tub bein delivered hopefully the wed after we get bck after hol.

Also wait for it ..................

We’re goin FLORIDA 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Goin to start and save Aug for 10 months as this is when will need paying end of May. Going end of July for 2 weeks Cnt book untill sept tho when hubby holiday dates are released from work. So so excited

Thanks Hun.

In a super good mood today we have ordered hot tub bein delivered hopefully the wed after we get bck after hol.

Also wait for it ..................

We’re goin FLORIDA 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Goin to start and save Aug for 10 months as this is when will need paying end of May. Going end of July for 2 weeks Cnt book untill sept tho when hubby holiday dates are released from work. So so excited

OMG you were busy yesterday!!
You’ll absolutely love Florida, have you seen where you want to go yet? There’s so much choice!

Glad to hear you got a hot tub, I knew you would 😄

Finally got a tape measure Iv lost

5 inches of stomach
4cm of arms
4cm of legs

Well done hun, isn’t it fab to see the inches fading away. I’ve always thought it was all about losing lbs but it’s not and it’s great to see the tape measure reading a lower figure.
I wish I had before photos. I’m rubbish at anything other than getting on the scales lol.

Morning Hun,

Well last yesterday went quite well I had a chicken wrap for lunch , half a pizza which was 300 cals before went out. Food was 550 but when I got there had a bottle of wine and we shared a hot dog so this saved me 😂. We were planning on gettin a takeaway when got home but both fell asleep downstairs haha so result lol. I think cals for day would of been around 1500 which is good . Goin to weigh in abit.

Ye pleased with measuring result Iv got quite a few pics . Think u can tell more on pics other people take rather than yourself tho Cnt you.

Well we’ve looked at a few. I think goin to go lake buena vista. I don’t know if u know this but the clarion hotel is it near the steak and shake? When I went when I was 14 I thort we stayed here but not sure think it may have been somethin suites. It has a steak and shake opposite , another eating place car park and a supermarket on other side of road.

The clarion hotel is comin up 5700, one of the Disney ones is comin up 6700. My question is it really worth an extra thousand. We don’t want breakfast as want to go explore so don’t want to be stuck at same Place. They do the meal plans don’t they but again want to eat where we fancy don’t want to feel restricted. Think got do a lot of research.

Hubby fancied a villa. Last time I went there was a hurricane and it was scary I don’t think I’d fancy bein on my own in a villa incase this happened. He also says he wants to hire a mustang lol . Do u think need a car see I said we DNt as hotel has feee shuttle and we used to get a taxi to downtown Disney. Is this now called Disney springs ?

How did the party go are you currently cooking breakfast 😂😂😂

Good morning hun,
Wow that's fab, only a lb. You'll definitely get that shifted quickly. I reckon it will be gone by tomorrow :)

I've stayed at Clarion BV, it's a nice hotel. Amy would have been about 5 when we stayed there, she loved it because it had the water play bit and the pool is heated, so great for in the evening. There have a pick up service for all the parks. Depending how much you like walking, it is only about 2 miles from Disney Springs. We used to walk most days. There are quite a few restaurants within walking distance as well, it's a great location. We also walked over to the Outlet but had to get a taxi back....too many bags to carry, lol! Unless you want to go further a field, I wouldn't think you'd need a car. Although depending how long you go for, it can be cheaper to get a car for the duration than getting a transfer to and from the airport, so worth doing a bit of research first.
I've stayed in Disney hotels, they are good but I found we didn't really go out of Disney and we like going to the restaurants and shops. But that's just personal preference. Have you thought about doing a week in a Disney hotel and a week in a normal hotel? If you stay in Disney hotels, you get from transport to or from the airport.

Thanks

Ye this is exac how I feel I want to go shopping and try different restaurants so think better to stay out of Disney. I think I’d be like you just stay in Disney if went there be no good. How far was the outlet? We stayed at staybridge suites I found it last night which they no longer have packages for which is a shame.

Hubby had heard that the free Transfers to parks you get can be very busy and people say ur better off making ur own way to the parks. See doesn’t bother me it’s free and saves parking at the parks and paying parking .

Thanks

Ye this is exac how I feel I want to go shopping and try different restaurants so think better to stay out of Disney. I think I’d be like you just stay in Disney if went there be no good. How far was the outlet? We stayed at staybridge suites I found it last night which they no longer have packages for which is a shame.

Hubby had heard that the free Transfers to parks you get can be very busy and people say ur better off making ur own way to the parks. See doesn’t bother me it’s free and saves parking at the parks and paying parking .

The free transfers are always busy but they will always take everyone, even if they have to send another one. My advice to to get to the front of the queue! Or walk down to Disney Springs and then get Disney Transportation around the parks.
The outlet was about a 2 mile walk. You can go the back way, so come out of the front of the hotel and turn right, then just keep walking till you get to the end and then turn right and you will get to the outlet.
Are you booking it yourself or doing a package?

Ye goin to do a package. Either thomson or virgin who do u fly with? We went virgin years ago but heard thomson are very good aswell.

Plan is to buy the 14 day pass for Disney that should be plenty for us. Want some chill days around pool and shopping aswell.

Tuesday

Well last night I had a mc ds 🙈it was our weddin anniversary lol . We hadn’t seen each other all day I got in at 8.30 and about 9.30 we were hungry lol.

Didn’t weigh today hopefully if good today il be ok. Having pizza and garlic bread today yummy

Back