😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Morning
16.3 1/2 😩 said it was goin to be bad thort would be worse tho to be fair. Lost 1 1/4 from from sat.

Plan now is to try and get to 15s if I can goin to be hard but il try. Really not in mood at min I’m in hol mood if I can get to 16.1 il be happy. Just Cnt be bothered really let my hair down so far this week .

Morning
16.3 1/2 😩 said it was goin to be bad thort would be worse tho to be fair. Lost 1 1/4 from from sat.

Plan now is to try and get to 15s if I can goin to be hard but il try. Really not in mood at min I’m in hol mood if I can get to 16.1 il be happy. Just Cnt be bothered really let my hair down so far this week .

Ah hun, I was like that the week before I came away, it was so hard. But try to stick with it. Even an extra 1lb off will be worth it.
I bet you're getting excited now for your holiday....not long to go :)

It’s really hard but then I get annoyed with myself because I don’t want to be gaining I want to be loosing. I’m sat here starving but trying to wait untill dinner time and it’s killin me haha.

Ye id be happy to get to 16.1 it’s more realistic.

Ye was really looking forward to it but now the garden is stressing me out. Running out of time so it’s with goin cost about 500 get someone to do it or he has a go and prob still end up paying lol.

Wanted get all ironing done today but it’s so hot it’s horrid

It’s really hard but then I get annoyed with myself because I don’t want to be gaining I want to be loosing. I’m sat here starving but trying to wait untill dinner time and it’s killin me haha.

Ye id be happy to get to 16.1 it’s more realistic.

Ye was really looking forward to it but now the garden is stressing me out. Running out of time so it’s with goin cost about 500 get someone to do it or he has a go and prob still end up paying lol.

Wanted get all ironing done today but it’s so hot it’s horrid

Don’t be too hard on yourself, you’ve been doing amazing since January! I bet you’ll get straight back on it as soon as you get back from your holiday.
Hopefully one way or another you’ll get the garden sorted before you go away. Always worth having a go yourself if you can but if your hubby is anything like mine, he won’t want to give up and pay, lol!

It’s horrid how it makes u feel When have a gain isn’t it. I can cope with 2lb any more I’m
Depressed 😂

Just had 2 wraps for dinner full now lol il have beans on toast later before work later that will put me at 1000 for today. Hopefully try shift a pound by tomorrow .

Yep he’s like that aswell lol what normally happenes is he spends hundreads then still end up payin someone else 😂😂

It’s horrid how it makes u feel When have a gain isn’t it. I can cope with 2lb any more I’m
Depressed 😂

Just had 2 wraps for dinner full now lol il have beans on toast later before work later that will put me at 1000 for today. Hopefully try shift a pound by tomorrow .

Yep he’s like that aswell lol what normally happenes is he spends hundreads then still end up payin someone else 😂😂

Haha yes that’s happened to my hubby as well before.

I know what you mean about when you gain, I’m the same. I would love it if I can go from September to Mid October without a gain and then from November to Christmas without one. If I could average 11/2lb loss a week that’ll be 18lbs. So that will hopefully be my nectar stone I want plus my gain 😄

I think the way to do it is to just go with the flow isn’t it . I find when I put a time limit on it I can struggle at times . Iv decided this week I’m not even thinking about hol untill Friday that way it will make these next few days easier

Morning

Mid week weigh 16.3 1/2 so same as yesterday, least I didn’t gain I surpose

Not a lot planned today skint untill Friday tryin to stay away from shops as keep buying clothes lol

So you’ve lost a lb since your last weigh in?? That’s good with a couple of days to go 😄

I was like that before I came away, every shop I went in, I ended up buying loads of new clothes. It was great but cost a fortune!

Ye went Friends and she lives near a peAcocks I thort il just have a look £30 later 🙈. Prob I have is everythin I try now looks ok and I’m that used to if it looks ok il have it as most things used to not fit if u know what I mean

Ye went Friends and she lives near a peAcocks I thort il just have a look £30 later 🙈. Prob I have is everythin I try now looks ok and I’m that used to if it looks ok il have it as most things used to not fit if u know what I mean

Haha I was exactly the same.
It's funny because I was out looking in a few clothes shops here earlier and I actually looked at things and thought, I might be able to squeeze in that now. I've never been able to do that before. The girls in Bulgaria are super skinny.

Go for it can be your target for when u get home . There were all sticks when I went years ago lol. Is it still Like market stalls reminded me of Donington market but better lol. Always music aswell which was good

Go for it can be your target for when u get home . There were all sticks when I went years ago lol. Is it still Like market stalls reminded me of Donington market but better lol. Always music aswell which was good

There’s a few market stalls in our old town but not that many. Loads of the bars have music at night, sometimes they can be a bit loud when you’re trying to eat but the Bulgarians love it.

Back