😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye deffo I was 17.0 3/4 this time last week when I weighed. Iv been dieting 100% for 2 days and Iv lost 6 3/4 it’s crazy

I think you will only see a small gain anyway if any. How are your clothes feeling ? I lived in baggy stuff so was hard to tell.

Ye deffo I was 17.0 3/4 this time last week when I weighed. Iv been dieting 100% for 2 days and Iv lost 6 3/4 it’s crazy

I think you will only see a small gain anyway if any. How are your clothes feeling ? I lived in baggy stuff so was hard to tell.

You’re doing amazing.
My clothes are still feeling ok. I’m wearing my tightest shorts today and they still fit 😁

Morning

Another half a pound lost this morning 😀I think could of been a lot more I kind of had 2 cakes yesterday from Lidl lol.

Today we’re off to gullivers kingdom never been before so looking forward to it. Setting off at 8.30 and stopping for breakfast on the way. Today won’t be a good day food wise but I won’t be having any tea so should help me a little

Morning

Another half a pound lost this morning 😀I think could of been a lot more I kind of had 2 cakes yesterday from Lidl lol.

Today we’re off to gullivers kingdom never been before so looking forward to it. Setting off at 8.30 and stopping for breakfast on the way. Today won’t be a good day food wise but I won’t be having any tea so should help me a little

Yay well done on your half.

I've never been there, both my kids have and said it's good. Enjoy your day and food, you've done so well so far this week, one day won't harm you too much.

Morning it’s friday 😀god I love the weekend

Yesterday’s food was bad it started with a Mac ds breakfast I had a wrap and hash brown and orange juice prob around1000 cals. Then at dinner I wasn’t even hungry but ate chicken burger and chips🙈. Then to top of off before we left we had cake 😂.

I wasn’t planning on being good yesterday it was a day off. Want to enjoy the last few weeks with Olivia before starts nursery and if that includes the odd fun day out it’s what will happen

On the bright side I lost 1/4 haha god knows how. From Monday Iv lost 4lb so happy with that hopefully il get a extra 1lb for the morning as long as yesterday doesn’t catch up with me.

Mums moving house today so il be round there all day hopefully Won’t have time to think about food

Morning it’s weigh day but I haven’t weighed haha.

Yesterday morning I was 16.8 so lost 4lb I’m sticking with that. Yesterday after helping Mum we went chip shop had kebabs chips and lots of wine🙈

I thort about weighing but if it’s bad il just be bad all day so sooner keep 16.8 in my head and carry on . I’m sure u understand what I mean.

I do know later il be having some cocktails so need to try keep food low today. Stuff full from last night so goin try have somethin like crackers at dinner keep it nice and low .

Morning it’s weigh day but I haven’t weighed haha.

Yesterday morning I was 16.8 so lost 4lb I’m sticking with that. Yesterday after helping Mum we went chip shop had kebabs chips and lots of wine🙈

I thort about weighing but if it’s bad il just be bad all day so sooner keep 16.8 in my head and carry on . I’m sure u understand what I mean.

I do know later il be having some cocktails so need to try keep food low today. Stuff full from last night so goin try have somethin like crackers at dinner keep it nice and low .

I don’t blame you not weighing. You lost 4lbs that’s fab 😁
I’m actually looking forward to getting on the scales when I get back....I know I’m so sad!!
My clothes still feel ok and I’ve got a denim skirt that I can actually pull down without undoing it lol, so hoping I’ll be ok 😁

I reckon u will be fine few pounds at most . Ye I’m really happy with that because it’s only from Monday aswell so can’t moan 4lb in 4 days lol.

It’s nice to do it at my own pace Aswell rather than I have 2 weeks left got to loose so much etc. I’m only 3lb off now what I was before we went on the Tuesdays so I’m sure il shift that this week

I reckon u will be fine few pounds at most . Ye I’m really happy with that because it’s only from Monday aswell so can’t moan 4lb in 4 days lol.

It’s nice to do it at my own pace Aswell rather than I have 2 weeks left got to loose so much etc. I’m only 3lb off now what I was before we went on the Tuesdays so I’m sure il shift that this week

Good morning!
I hope I’ve only put on a few pounds. I don’t normally put on too much while I’m here because I walk a lot and my portion sizes are a lot smaller. But this time I’m not sure because I’m not eating as much at home and I do my peddles every day, so I’m eating more now and probably exercising about the same.

You’ve got quite a while now until your next holiday/target so you can slow it down, just don’t be tempted to stop altogether though because you’re doing fab.

Morning

Well the weekend was bad so should of just weighed lol

It involved alcohol and takeaways naughty me. Back on track today tho got I feelin prob gained what I lost tho. Il weigh in abit Olivia still asleep so I’m chillin in bed .

Morning

Well the weekend was bad so should of just weighed lol

It involved alcohol and takeaways naughty me. Back on track today tho got I feelin prob gained what I lost tho. Il weigh in abit Olivia still asleep so I’m chillin in bed .

Oh dear....but as long as you had a good weekend that’s all that matters. You might be surprised and not actually gained too much.

Ye will use it all year round. We used to have one of the blow up ones a few years ago. Trouble with them can only use in summer so this was one of the big reasons for gettin a proper one .

I actually really want to go in when it snows haha. We put the gazebo over it the other night and it’s really good at night can really see the lights. Il take a pic next time looks pretty good.

Ye will use it all year round. We used to have one of the blow up ones a few years ago. Trouble with them can only use in summer so this was one of the big reasons for gettin a proper one .

I actually really want to go in when it snows haha. We put the gazebo over it the other night and it’s really good at night can really see the lights. Il take a pic next time looks pretty good.

Sorry I missed this post.
I’d love to go in one in snow and on Christmas Day. That would be fab!
My friends got a blow up one but it make so much noise, you can’t really enjoy it.
I bet it’s lovely at night with all the lights on.

Are you doing a mid week weigh in today?

Morning,

We’ve had about 4 different blow up ones in the past but cost about another 70 a month on electric bill . Also when u get out takes forever to do lid all has to be secured and when ur freezing it isn’t good lol.

You need to get one for at home . Christmas Eve and new year I’m looking forward too.

Ye I’m weighing no idea what the scales will say. I’m not really focused this week if we are out and want cake we eat it hahaa yesterday at cinema ate crisps big bag of choc and then birds sausage roll for dinner. I did spag Bol for tea so that would of been low but I didn’t weigh spaghetti like normal I can kind of guess my portion now.

Back