Monday I’m officially back

Starting weight 16.12

Targets

1. Loose 9lb (weight before hol)
2. Loose another 8lb (lowest weight )
3. Loose another 2 stone by crimbo.

Left to loose is 3 stone 3 pounds
Total loss will be 5 stone going from 18.9 to 13.9

I can do this got 19 weeks to loose and I’m goin to smash this.

I Cnt actually see myself ever coming off this calorie counting I think il be doing it mon-Friday for life it’s a great way to not gain the weight u have already lost.

If I loose 5 stone by end of year il be buzzing . I know il want to loose more would love to wear shorts and dresses next year in Florida

Monday I’m officially back

Starting weight 16.12

Targets

1. Loose 9lb (weight before hol)
2. Loose another 8lb (lowest weight )
3. Loose another 2 stone by crimbo.

Left to loose is 3 stone 3 pounds
Total loss will be 5 stone going from 18.9 to 13.9

I can do this got 19 weeks to loose and I’m goin to smash this.

I Cnt actually see myself ever coming off this calorie counting I think il be doing it mon-Friday for life it’s a great way to not gain the weight u have already lost.

If I loose 5 stone by end of year il be buzzing . I know il want to loose more would love to wear shorts and dresses next year in Florida

Good luck hun
Nice to see you have mini targets. You’ve got this. I reckon you’ll be at your first target by about the time I get back on it properly.

It’s definitely a lifestyle for me now. Even when on holiday, although naughty treats are always good from time to time 😁

Tuesday

Lost 1 3/4 yesterday so that’s great today’s plan is to do apsolutly nothing haha. Think il have wrap for dinner and pasta for tea.

Came home really annoyed with Work last night. Basically the last two weeks of last month I did 9.5 hours a week rather than 7.5. On tue and thurs I do 3.5 hours now instead of 2.5 as there is only two people rather than 3.

Anyway got paid last month and it was on 7.5 hour contract. I text to say will my contract be changed next month and the extra Iv done this month be paid in over time next month got told yes.

Overtime is worked month in hand.

Anyway last night she said how many hours are you doin a week now I said 9.5. I then said my contract is changed isn’t it now she went dunno u haven’t done full month of it have u. I went ye it was 2 weeks before I went away she went oh I dunno.

Really pissed off cause I said to hubby she won’t do it till next month . Basically gets away with payin for my 2 weeks holiday at 7.5 . Also means I’m workin 2 hour extra a week and have to wait untill following month for money everytime . How is this fair?

The new woman that started which is the reason my hours went up basically gets hers at end of month so why should I wait.

Also next week the woman is on hol so been told there will be 3 off us so il get 7.5 that week.

Tuesday

Lost 1 3/4 yesterday so that’s great today’s plan is to do apsolutly nothing haha. Think il have wrap for dinner and pasta for tea.

Came home really annoyed with Work last night. Basically the last two weeks of last month I did 9.5 hours a week rather than 7.5. On tue and thurs I do 3.5 hours now instead of 2.5 as there is only two people rather than 3.

Anyway got paid last month and it was on 7.5 hour contract. I text to say will my contract be changed next month and the extra Iv done this month be paid in over time next month got told yes.

Overtime is worked month in hand.

Anyway last night she said how many hours are you doin a week now I said 9.5. I then said my contract is changed isn’t it now she went dunno u haven’t done full month of it have u. I went ye it was 2 weeks before I went away she went oh I dunno.

Really pissed off cause I said to hubby she won’t do it till next month . Basically gets away with payin for my 2 weeks holiday at 7.5 . Also means I’m workin 2 hour extra a week and have to wait untill following month for money everytime . How is this fair?

The new woman that started which is the reason my hours went up basically gets hers at end of month so why should I wait.

Also next week the woman is on hol so been told there will be 3 off us so il get 7.5 that week.

Wow nearly 2lb since yesterday that’s fab....you’ll lose your gain in no time.

Our holidays are worked out on how many hours you work, not days. But it’s worked out over the year. Plus if you’ve not been there for 6 months you can only have the holiday you’ve earned.

Hope you’re having a good day today 😁

Ye but I only work 7.5 hours originally now I do 9.5 and got told get 4 weeks holiday untill christmas . My argument is why should I work 9.5 hours a week then when I’m hol only get 7.5 plus have to wait a month for overtime god it’s annoying.

Ye but I only work 7.5 hours originally now I do 9.5 and got told get 4 weeks holiday untill christmas . My argument is why should I work 9.5 hours a week then when I’m hol only get 7.5 plus have to wait a month for overtime god it’s annoying.

I’d argue the holiday hours but overtime will depend on what your contract says. Most companies pay it a month later.

The she basically said 4 weeks ago my contract would change from 7.5 to 9.5 but it hasn’t . Anythin over 7.5 I’m currently having to wait an extra month for it where it should be standard money .

Wed

Mid week weigh even tho I only started Monday I want to stick to same routine I do when I weigh in saturdays

3 1/4 lost so far since Monday so currently at 16.8 3/4

Iv got 5 3/4 to loose to be back where I was the week before I went away. Only got 3 3/4 to loose to shift my hol gain which is brill. If u can remeber I went from 16.3 to 16.5 over the weekend before I went away so my target is to get back to this oringial weight

Back