😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Oh that’s good news then isn’t it fingers crossed for him.

Today Iv had 2 crumpets and a kfc 🙈but I am within my limit but Cnt have any tea tho but il survive

As long as you enjoyed your KFC that's all that matters :)
Hubby wanted kfc at lunch but I was super good and said no, it's our first day back and I'd just been shopping, lol.

I’m same at min at night cough cough cough annoying isn’t it.

Ye I’m weighing tomorrow as long as I remeber I’m terrible it does help tho as not always good keep checkin is it. Ye Saturday is weigh day

I’m same at min at night cough cough cough annoying isn’t it.

Ye I’m weighing tomorrow as long as I remeber I’m terrible it does help tho as not always good keep checkin is it. Ye Saturday is weigh day

Brilliant. I'm keeping mine exactly the same as well, so will have my weekly when you have mid week and I'll have my mid week when you have your weekly :)

Mid week weigh gained 1/2 😮annoyed as hell but I’m tryin to ignore it. I think my body has been moving up and down a pound for weeks now so just used to it.

Today’s plan
Sandwhich at lunch then goin to the circus tonight so will have a hot dog there hopefully be well within cals

Mid week weigh gained 1/2 😮annoyed as hell but I’m tryin to ignore it. I think my body has been moving up and down a pound for weeks now so just used to it.

Today’s plan
Sandwhich at lunch then goin to the circus tonight so will have a hot dog there hopefully be well within cals

Ah hun, how annoying. But stick with it. It's probably just your body gone into shock by the change. I'm sure you'll see a loss by Saturday :)

Morning ladies

Hope you don’t me me joining in. I also calorie count not 100% as try to stick to the Mediterranean way of eating, so I don’t really weigh anything, but I do scan it all for the app I use.

Hope you all have a good Wednesday.

Good morning
It's always good to have others who are calorie counting as there are only a few of us :)
Which app do you use?

My friend lost loads losing MFP but I just never got on with it. Happy with lose it would be nice to have the premium app but not paying for extra just to log my water and Fitbit, can do that manually, so happy me.

I have 1400 cals a day, don’t often use them all.

Your both brave weighing in twice, if I see a gain before weigh in I just totally lose it and think sod it. I’m trying to keep away from the scales now unti November.
@Girl.on.a.mission im sure that pesky 1/2 will be gone by the weekend.

I love MFP but there’s no way I’d pay to upgrade.

I like a sneaky peep at the scales half way through the week, it helps keep me on track. Wow not weighing till November would kill me, lol!

Back