😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye I’m the same . It is good for me tho becAuse I’m obsessed with scales lol.

She’s doin really well that’s , breaks up on Friday Cnt belive done a term already it’s crazy. She’s comes home now telling me who’s she’s played with and who she don’t like haha. She can be a right handful at times tho think it’s all the time she having to be good at nursery I get it when she comes home lol . Ignores me a lot and tells me no a lot aswell where has my good girl gone lol

Wed mid week weigh

I’m the same as I was on Saturday typical. I did have 3 courses and a bottle of wine tho and time of month is due. Il keep going currently 17.1 1/2 would love to see 16s by Saturday. I think gettin bck to where you was is the hardest bit so hopefully should see a good loss now from next3 days before weighing

Today’s food
Breakfast try go without
Dinner crackers and cheese
Tea gammon and jacket

Good morning hun

I remember when Amy was at nursery, suddenly your little angel picks up every bad habit there is! It's good to hear that she has now made friends, I remember you were really worried about her at the start.

I'm sure you'll see a little loss by Saturday, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine :) I'll try and pop on at some point on Saturday to see how you're doing.

Ye she certainly is. She went to bed last night without a nappy went from 6pm- 7am and was dry so super proud of her today. I tried her when I went bed at 9.30 but didn’t go so did super well. Hopefully tonight is good aswell we will see lol

Ye she certainly is. She went to bed last night without a nappy went from 6pm- 7am and was dry so super proud of her today. I tried her when I went bed at 9.30 but didn’t go so did super well. Hopefully tonight is good aswell we will see lol

Ah bless her. 13 hours is a long time to go. I normally manage about 6, lol!
I remember with Amy she was really good but she had a weak bladder, so would wet before she had time to get to the toilet. It takes a while but they all get there in the end :)
I bet she was really proud of herself as well.

Sorry late update been super busy.

Well not very chuffed Iv lost a tiny half a pound. 🙈

I’m tryin to stay possitive tho and see it as least I didn’t get a gain. I know last weekend was bad so maybe Iv lost that gain but I was good Monday -Friday. Also thinkin maybe I need to really cut back for first few days give my body a shock . Iv gone like from 1st week Aug to now only gaining half a pound so I don’t think Iv been eatin bad and my body has adjusted to gettin that . Prob goes up and comes back down so think I need to shock it

Sorry late update been super busy.

Well not very chuffed Iv lost a tiny half a pound. 🙈

I’m tryin to stay possitive tho and see it as least I didn’t get a gain. I know last weekend was bad so maybe Iv lost that gain but I was good Monday -Friday. Also thinkin maybe I need to really cut back for first few days give my body a shock . Iv gone like from 1st week Aug to now only gaining half a pound so I don’t think Iv been eatin bad and my body has adjusted to gettin that . Prob goes up and comes back down so think I need to shock it

Stick with it hun, this is exactly how I was when I got back from my holiday. I’d been so good all holiday that I came back and only had small loses. It was really disheartening because normally I’d get 5-8lbs the first week back. However give it a week or so and you’ll be totally back into it and getting good loses again or inch loss.
You’re doing great 😁

Morning

Ye think Iv just got to stick with it haven’t i. I am on aswell could be that aswell. Il just keep going it isn’t bothering me so that’s good.

Today’s food
Breakfast tea and 4 biscuits yum
Dinner chicken cob
Tea roast beef dinner

Easy day

Hiya Hun , you have a nice hol? Iv been off plan full of cold

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Hope you’re feeling better soon.
Holiday was great but I had larengitus so couldn’t speak from Monday till yesterday! Everyone thought it was great 😂😂
Food was super crap, no exercise and 8lb weight gain! I’ll be back on it properly tomorrow 😁

Oh no hope your feeling better. How’s hubby now ? Did he manage ok. I think I’m weighing in morning and starting again 🙈Iv prob got a gain aswell ate crap. Hubby had tonsillitis and Iv felt utter crap so just ant stuck to it.

Back