😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Aup Hun sorry only just had time to reply. I didn’t weigh this Mornin i overslept then I was dressed so didn’t bother. Didn’t stick to plan yesterday , it wasn’t that i overate I just wasn’t interested in thinkin about the cals.

Iv decided to take a few weeks off . I really Cnt be bothered with it at the min. Feeling really low at min constantly tired, still full of cold ,olivia is being a handful and we’ve been arguing. I need a break from it and come back when I’m feeling right. You know when dieting is the last thing on your mind this is how I feel. Il be back in a week or two just need to sort myself out .

Well done on your loss so far it’s fab keep going your doing great. Stay on here because il be back I will be back promise x

Hi Laura

I’m so sorry to hear this. Hopefully in a couple of weeks you’ll be back and ready to start again. You have done so well for so long and I know when you come back you’ll do fab again. Have a break but don’t give up!!

I’m sure when you come back you’ll see that you’ve not gained too much because CC is engrained in your brain!

Take care and looking forward to seeing you back when you’re ready.xx

I'd heard of Keto but didn't really know what it was.
I guess it makes sense and would be worth a go if CC stopped working for us.
Some people do both - there's a1200 keto sub on reddit with ideas. I think the key is remembering fat is a limit, not a target. So having enough fat to satiety is all that's needed.

IM BACK

Had a lovely break from diet it’s been nice to just chill abit. Had a lot going on at home and I think at times ur mind isn’t in the right place to even think about food . I was eating all
The wrong food to comfort eat and wasn’t worth trying while like that it’s pointless

I’m pleased to say everything is good now and I’m back on my journey.

Weighed this morning 17.1 1/2 so even tho that number is huge and I hate it it also means Iv gained 1 1/4 while being off plan. To me thats bloody amazing if I was on slimming world would have gained about a stone lol. I’m at the same weight I was when I got back Of holiday and we both know i didn’t shift that lol.

Anyway I’m concentrating on my 1st stone as this will make me super happy . I need 1 stone 6lb to be at my target. That’s nothing is it really .

I wasn’t sure about starting today as hubby cooking us 3 course meal tonight with some wine. I said to myself why put off a full week for one night it isn’t worth it.

Today’s plan

Bacon egg sandwhich 600
Tea I know the main is steak no idea about rest lol

Hey hun

Welcome back, so pleased to see you back :)

Glad you had a good couple of weeks off and to only gain just over a lb is absolutely amazing. This must mean that your brain is telling your mouth to be healthy, lol!

Good luck getting your first stone off, I have every faith in you....you've got this!!

So pleased to have my diet buddy back :)

Quick update today has gone well

Bacon and egg sandwhich for breakfast the beef dinner tonight. I didn’t count my dinner I just gave myself a smaller plate so should be fine. Il be counting as of tomorrow when Iv got house to myself lol

Quick update today has gone well

Bacon and egg sandwhich for breakfast the beef dinner tonight. I didn’t count my dinner I just gave myself a smaller plate so should be fine. Il be counting as of tomorrow when Iv got house to myself lol

Hey hun

Sorry I wasn't on here yesterday, so have only just seen this post.
How are you doing today?

To be fair I’m not coming on as much over weekend hard isn’t it.

Today’s going ok hubby finished at 12 so we all went for a carvery I had just meat and veg so should be super low today

I was so bus over the weekend that I only managed to get on here a couple of times. I try to get on as much as I can because it does keep me motivated.

Well done on your super low day today. Have you been having a sneaky peek at the scales or are you being good and waiting?

I’m stayin off them at the mo. I ate a lot on Saturday so prob not even loft anythin yet. Didn’t want to get on and see the gain if makes sense il just keep goin. It’s hard aswell because I always get ready and dressed before I wake olivia so if I go downstairs she will wake up. May have move scales into the ensuite but ant much room really

I’m stayin off them at the mo. I ate a lot on Saturday so prob not even loft anythin yet. Didn’t want to get on and see the gain if makes sense il just keep goin. It’s hard aswell because I always get ready and dressed before I wake olivia so if I go downstairs she will wake up. May have move scales into the ensuite but ant much room really

Sometimes I think it's better not to look too much because your weight goes up and down. I've not looked since Saturday morning. I was the same then as I was on Wednesday, would love to see a little loss tomorrow.

Back