😀My calorie counting journey 😀

I’m back in the club haha

1 1/4 loss for me this week. Just goes to show u can have a complete blow out over a bank holiday and Iv shifted 4 1/2 since Tuesday morning. I call that a result 😀

Well done hun that's fab. OMG though 4 1/2 since Tuesday is fab :)
You're going to smash it next week especially without the takeaways and alcohol tonight.

Enjoy!! Maybe put it on my fitness pal to check. I'm so determined at the moment, really want to be in 10s for my holiday, size 10 trousers would be amazing and size 14 top!!

Il work it out later. I’m not really bothered to much as it’s my treat just hoping it’s less than a takeaway but il have no alcohol so this will help

Go away on 26th so 2 weeks today. Plan is get my 2lb next week then loose as much as I can that last week to help with the gain.

That's not too bad then, I thought you had 1 week left till you go away. I reckon you could get 2-3 next week and then if you're super good get the same the week after, so will give you a few lbs to play with on holiday :)

Well it’s super easy tonigjt having no wine. Explain this i go in cinema fine then come out with a really sore throat and blocked nose feel like crap. Just looked at the bread it’s 370 for whole thing so il have half and sauce is 87 cals so don’t think tonigjt will be that bad.

I'm so glad I'm cooking reading that lol, I'm starving!! I'm sticking completely to plan, determined to get my 3 stones now yay, not long.

Sunday

Wooop wooop how happy am I, for the first time in ages on a Sunday I’m the same weight as I was on Saturday . Just goes to show what alcohol does to you. I really enjoyed steak aswell so that’s the plan for the next few sats.

Today’s food
Crumpet 150
Dinner - 422 spare
Tea - spag Bol 728

Sunday

Wooop wooop how happy am I, for the first time in ages on a Sunday I’m the same weight as I was on Saturday . Just goes to show what alcohol does to you. I really enjoyed steak aswell so that’s the plan for the next few sats.

Today’s food
Crumpet 150
Dinner - 422 spare
Tea - spag Bol 728

Yay go you....if you liked your dinner that much, you don't need takeaway :)
I'm thinking you'll easily get out of the 1lb club this week!!

Ye was nice for a change. We used to have steak once a week but haven’t had it for ages so was nice.

I’m on a mission I want 2lb by wed lol . If u think I normally shift at least 2lb gain by wed should be able to do it. My goal is 3 this week 3 next I’m being greedy have nothing to loose. Il be happy with 2 but aiming for 3. That gives me 4lb to play with while away.

Back