😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Monday

Well that weekend went super fast ☹️Hopefully this week goes fast aswell. Woke up with blocked nose and sore throat just what I needed. On the plus side I woke up to the scales saying Iv lost a pound. So this leaves me with 1lb to get 2 stone . I’m hoping my body goes into shock from having no junk at weekend haha

Good today

Crumpet 150
Pasta salad or sandwhich got 450 to play with
Pie mash and veg 700

Good morning,

Hopefully your sore throat will ease soon, I've got a bit of a sniffle and throat, think mines hayfever.

Yay well done 1lb off today is fab. See it's worth not having the takeaway at the weekend. You're going to smash the scales on Saturday I reckon you'll get your 1lb + another 2-3, so 3-4lb in total. That'll take you well over 2 stone and put you in a good place for the week after before your holiday :)

I thort mine was hayfever but no all in head and eyes. Might go for a walk this afternoon let her burn some energy and fresh air prob do me good.

Ye this is what’s in my head il be buzzin if can get 3-4lb this week. I’m out tomorrow with friend will either take a picnic or have a jacket potato while out haven’t decided yet, other than that nothin happening this week goin try stay in abit and save some money gettin poor now haha .

I thort mine was hayfever but no all in head and eyes. Might go for a walk this afternoon let her burn some energy and fresh air prob do me good.

Ye this is what’s in my head il be buzzin if can get 3-4lb this week. I’m out tomorrow with friend will either take a picnic or have a jacket potato while out haven’t decided yet, other than that nothin happening this week goin try stay in abit and save some money gettin poor now haha .

The fresh air will probably do you good. And the walk will give you a bit of added exercise and burn a few calories!

If you take a picnic tomorrow, you'll know exactly what you'll be having :)

I reckon you'll have between 2-3lbs off by your mid week weigh in, if you do you'll be buzzing and will do great on Saturday.

Ye it’s the safer option isn’t it. Iv had a jacket there before and they are small so I would be ok. Tomorrow going to do sweet and sour chicken for tea so il work out what that comes to tonight so I know what Iv go left for tomorrow.

Depending what I get on wed I will aim to get a extra pound by sat

Well done hun! Hope you enjoy your time out in the fresh air. We've all been sneezing and coughing in the office today, I think it's a high pollen count, my head hurts too, it does this to me every year, I always think it's a cold, but it's definitely hayfever!

You'll get those lbs off if you really want this!! :)

Any advise from you lovely ladies

Olivia starts nursery end of Aug 😩 she is so ready but mummy isn’t lol.

She’s doin mornings and I was asked how many days. I said 5 but asked if it was to much can I drop a day. She explained that this is fine and it’s better to start with more because if I say want 3 and she loves it may not be space to add extra days.

Anyway she’s down for 5 but won’t do 5 as I think 5 is to much for her. I was thinking to start to let her have wed off break the week up, but now I’m thinking send her mon,tue and thurs so basically the same days I work. This then leaves us wed and Fridays to do fun things together.

Do you think it will put her behind only doin 3 days ?

Am I bein silly as she is ready and it’s me bein daft ?

I’m just thinking she’s only little once want to make memories with her and next sept she will be at school full time and won’t be able to have our mummy and daughter days

Any advise from you lovely ladies

Olivia starts nursery end of Aug 😩 she is so ready but mummy isn’t lol.

She’s doin mornings and I was asked how many days. I said 5 but asked if it was to much can I drop a day. She explained that this is fine and it’s better to start with more because if I say want 3 and she loves it may not be space to add extra days.

Anyway she’s down for 5 but won’t do 5 as I think 5 is to much for her. I was thinking to start to let her have wed off break the week up, but now I’m thinking send her mon,tue and thurs so basically the same days I work. This then leaves us wed and Fridays to do fun things together.

Do you think it will put her behind only doin 3 days ?

Am I bein silly as she is ready and it’s me bein daft ?

I’m just thinking she’s only little once want to make memories with her and next sept she will be at school full time and won’t be able to have our mummy and daughter days

ah I remember it well. My son had to go to Day Nursery because I work but as I was at home with my daughter, she just went to play school. I remember her going for the first time, I hated it because I was then at home, thinking she could be here learning with me....but you have to let them go. I'd do the 3 days to start with but then after a few weeks she will probably want to go more because she will be with her friends and won't want to miss out if all her friends are going every day. Just see how it pans out, you'll know whats best when it happens and then you can make a choice :)

Ye I think she will really enjoy it. I think il stick with the 5 days for a few weeks see how she gets on. Will be so strange just me in house il hate it I will just sit ant cry lol.

Iv had to say 5 because if I say 3 and wants more lady said may not be any places for more days . I have days like this where things are on my mind il do his head in later good job I’m at work 😂

Ye I think she will really enjoy it. I think il stick with the 5 days for a few weeks see how she gets on. Will be so strange just me in house il hate it I will just sit ant cry lol.

Iv had to say 5 because if I say 3 and wants more lady said may not be any places for more days . I have days like this where things are on my mind il do his head in later good job I’m at work 😂

I'm sure you'll be fine once she starts and you get into a routine. I know how you feel though but I'm sure after a few weeks, you'll wish she was there longer because the time will fly by, lol!

Shayne was one of the youngest in his year so was 3 when he first started pre-school, barely strung a sentence together, still potty training etc, but he really really loved it! I send him in 3 afternoons and one full day, think we had Friday's off as they didn't open on that day back then, I didn't want to rush in the morning, I was pregnant with Angel and extremely emotional, I cried so much and so did he, I think this is why he refuses to kiss and cuddle me, its bee that long since... so he really took it personally, but honestly after a few weeks, he settled in and was really happy, so please do be prepared for the worst but know as soon as you leave, she will be ok! He really tugged at my heart strings and had to be peeled off me lol, was a nightmare.

I had less of the above with Angel, I think I remember more about Shayne being such a quiet child he is, Angel made friends super fast and settled so quickly, she did 3 full days to start as they initially offered us the extra half day free as she moved from one of their franchises to another, but after 6 months, they took the half day back or would charge, so she did 2 full days and a half day in the morning, worked better for us as Shayne was at school anyway, never had an issue getting her to school, she would take her bike a lot of the time as could use it there, in fact, we were asked to bring it!

I would definitely put her name down for the 5, see how the first couple of days go, play it by ear, you could use the few hours to go to town or go shopping, believe me, those 3 hours fly by! Yes, she's growing up so fast and you feel like making the most what is left before she starts primary school, but you will make the most of all the school holidays, hun... 13 weeks off in total plus inset days and bank holidays... it's a lot of time you will have to spend with her, you can save all what you earn to take her away in the holidays that are expensive lol.

So... hope that i helped :)

Ye ur right it’s just sad the thort of it. I actually think she will love it once shes over the mummy leaves me stage.

She’s very forward for her age so needs it as will bring her on even more. I just had in my head that maybe 3 days wasn’t enough and wasn’t preparing her for next sept when she goes infants 5 full days. Like you both said il see how she goes and decide from there

Thanks

MORNING 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Check this bad boy out

7CC1ED1D-9D3F-4D67-8DAF-A5F6BF21C852.jpeg

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Had to share being as I have tried to get this now for like past 3 weeks lol I’m buzzin. The thort of being even closer to 15s really puts a smile on my face. Litrely Cnt wait now so far this week Iv lost 2lb and it’s not even mid week weighin yet . Oh I just love it when you can tell it’s goin to be a great week.

Today’s food -

Crumpet 150
Crackers and cheese
Sweet sour chicken and rice

Today’s plans have been cancelled she thinks he’s got tonsillitis so I’m staying away haha. We will prob just go for a ride out somewhere and visit someone lol

Ye I’m buzzing lol. Il do official one on sat hopefully at least another pound would of shifted. Ye it’s crazy isn’t it can see why tho really I think it’s more the drink than anythin it’s shockin. I was having a lot of pina coladas aswell which are really fattening if not them a bottle of wine. I have no intention of having a takeaway this weekend either going to have steak again. He wanted a chinese on Sunday sayin come on I was strong and told him do one haha. I did say tho that the Friday before the hol I will have one. I will also weigh next Friday morning as will be off plan on Friday I think il try and stay low all day but will blow it with chinese anyway but it all helps.

So I basically have 10 days to loose as much as I can to stay away from 16.9. If I get to 16.5 il be happy. Really don’t know how it will go tho beacause in 3 days lost 2lb so in theory could get another 2 this week as have 4 days left. Then I have 6 days so stuff it is aiming for another 2 which will get me to 16.5 . Trouble il have is I won’t want to eat because il only be 3lb off 2 1/2 hahaha

Ye I’m buzzing lol. Il do official one on sat hopefully at least another pound would of shifted. Ye it’s crazy isn’t it can see why tho really I think it’s more the drink than anythin it’s shockin. I was having a lot of pina coladas aswell which are really fattening if not them a bottle of wine. I have no intention of having a takeaway this weekend either going to have steak again. He wanted a chinese on Sunday sayin come on I was strong and told him do one haha. I did say tho that the Friday before the hol I will have one. I will also weigh next Friday morning as will be off plan on Friday I think il try and stay low all day but will blow it with chinese anyway but it all helps.

So I basically have 10 days to loose as much as I can to stay away from 16.9. If I get to 16.5 il be happy. Really don’t know how it will go tho beacause in 3 days lost 2lb so in theory could get another 2 this week as have 4 days left. Then I have 6 days so stuff it is aiming for another 2 which will get me to 16.5 . Trouble il have is I won’t want to eat because il only be 3lb off 2 1/2 hahaha

I bet you're buzzing...hopefully I'll be buzzing tomorrow if I see less than 12 stone. I really hope I do but for some reason I'm feeling fat today, maybe nearly TOTM.

I don't blame you wanting to stay away from takeaways and booze, you're doing so well, hopefully you'll get what you want and then be able to go on holiday with a big amount over 2 stone behind you, so you won't see less than that when you get back.

I think on holiday you might be super good, I've been on a couple of weekends away recently and have been really good, without even thinking about it. It's a mind set and I think you'll surprise yourself!

I think you could be right . I think with me I get close and I always muck it up for a few weeks happens every time but when I’m there it’s completly different. My aim is to not go back and i want to get lowest I can soon as I can . I’m so close now and so happy about that need to stay focused.

Plan when I get back in Aug is to go to 13.9 il be happy with that so will be another 2stone plus my gain. I know the gain will be gone tho in few weeks. This will be my target for crimbo then it will be 5 stone loss in a year is pretty dam good

Back