😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye il prob gain more but can’t see it bein more than 7lb so least il only be 3lb under 2stone . Hopefully the bulk comes off straight away Iv given myself a week to loose the gain. Il starve if I have to lol .

You'll have to see but if you're like me, you'll still be a bit conscious of what you eat and drink while you're away. So I'm sure you'll be ok.

Enjoy! Hope you find some bargains!!

I'll be shopping for our holiday clothes soon, Angel needs some tops bless her, did think ex mil would buy more, but she's only bought leggings!? A couple dresses might of been nice.

Send her looking scruffy she might think poor child needs new clothes 😂😂

Well I’m officially skint 🙈why are kids clothes so cute think I went overboard got her plenty of tops , some dresses, shorts then she asked for a new hat and needed the matching bag. Was doing all right untill I went into next bad move. Huge primark there so got loads from there tops £1.30 bargain she only spills food down them. They did have some with sequins on that reverse she’s into them at the mo.

Dinner I had a tuna baguette why these pair scoffed a kfc .

Lol Angel always looks scruffy, she has no dress sense, mismatched colours etc, very colourful child :)

That sounds just like Olivia she’s starting choosing shockin stuff haha. We stand there arguin in shops I’m like no Olivia it’s horrid she’s like but I love it .

13F83DA1-EA7D-4E51-9248-E0AFF738D57F.jpeg

C466BD1F-91E1-4A2D-BBBF-0FDFA408990E.jpeg

Look at these 😂😂I think they are horrid she went oh but I look so cute daddy. I actually told her no to these last time I was in town brought the one I liked. Guess what daddy thort she looked cute so they brought them. I went she won’t wear the one I got now Olivia replies with no I like my new one 🙈😂

Back