0-3 points snacks...

thanks for these, i have copied and pasted them and have them on a piece of paper that i am about to laminate so that i can keep them in my purse, how sad am i.

hey i have one of those stuck on the inside of my cupboard doors, AND one in my bag.. its too big in my purse so its slotted in my diary :p we can be sad together ;) LOL

Hi :) could you please tell me where you get the ww sausage rolls and the cheese and onion rolls? I used to buy them in asda but haven't seen them for a loooong time :(

Like you i found them very filling! ;)

I get them in Morrisons when I'm in there as I find they sell lots of WW stuff!

But usually I find them in Superdrug which i know you wouldn't think to look in lol they have them in their little food/snack section so I tend to stock up and buy quite a few of them :)

thats really handy to know! Sainsburys arent too great on the WW range either - frozen yes but not a lot of the fresh range which is what I tend to buy!!

milky way 1.5
mini milk ice lolly 0.5
snack a jack large single salt n vinagar 0.5
muliar light yogurts 1.5
quavers 1.5
wosits 1.5
mini mars 1.5
apple 0.5
ice polls 0.5
mmh i cant think of any more :D

I get them in Morrisons when I'm in there as I find they sell lots of WW stuff!

But usually I find them in Superdrug which i know you wouldn't think to look in lol they have them in their little food/snack section so I tend to stock up and buy quite a few of them :)

thanks for that purpleprincess :)

I'm in Morrisons regularly aswell and i've never seen them,lol! Superdrug? I would NEVER have thought to look in there :D

I absolutely LOOOVVVVEEE WW chocolate eclairs. At the moment they are on offer at Morrisons at £1 for a box of 6. Good in one way but bad in another because I want to buy more :). 1.5 points each and taste exactly the same as a full fat cream cake

I absolutely LOOOVVVVEEE WW chocolate eclairs. At the moment they are on offer at Morrisons at £1 for a box of 6. Good in one way but bad in another because I want to buy more :). 1.5 points each and taste exactly the same as a full fat cream cake

ooOOoooO i will defo have to pop in there moro x

Yummy. I have just eate one :) highly recommended lol

Back