0 point soup

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does any1 no what book this 0 point soup is in as i wanna make some,my mum made my last lot for me?

Hey Gemma, I never used a receipe for it!!! I just used to chop a load of 0 point veggies (whatever I fancied really), cook them up in a load of veggie stock and add more water if necessary. I don't like lumps in soup so would always blend mine and add more water if necessary!!

Try experimenting with different veggies ;):D

hmmm not sure actually hun? They are either very low or because the soup makes so much the points work out to be much less than half! Don't forget to use pepper/herbs/spices to pep it up a bit!
x

thanks for the advice,my mum normally makes for me! but moved out o home now and trying to do for my self!!

Hi Gemma

I make mine with carrots, onions, cauliflower, brocolli, veg stock cube, water and a carton of tomato passata and of course LOTS of black pepper. I don't count the stock cube as it makes a decent sized pot of soup and it doesn't amount to anything once its in!

Enjoy

xx

got it ,...........

No point vegetable soup - serves 4 at 0 points per serving.

2 x 400g tins of tomatoes
8 carrots chopped
4 small onions chopped
4 courgettes chopped
2 vegetable stock cubes - dissolved in 1 litre of water
salt & pepper

xx

Its in a time to eat book from when the diet was first called 'switch'. If you pm me your address I will post it to ya.

xx

Mmmm Yummy! ive made soup for dinner today, turnip carrot onion salt pepper and some garlic and im just eating some now and its sooooooooooo nice! much better than i thought it would be !

I also use the swiss veg boullion! stock and it is gorgeous! ... all for 0points! hehe

Back