02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Thank you ladies...Managed to order it in another colour.

I am feeling ok on this diet. Not too hungry. I feel a bit hazy though.

Never drank so much green tea in my life! ???

Hi, I'm doing lighterlife on day 13 but LL threads are so quiet!! It seems the same sort of thing so thought I would join in on here instead! I lost 9lb first week, weigh in again tomorrow. X

Hi, I'm doing lighterlife on day 13 but LL threads are so quiet!! It seems the same sort of thing so thought I would join in on here instead! I lost 9lb first week, weigh in again tomorrow. X
Welcome! And well done! My first official weigh in day is tomorrow. How are you finding LL?

welcome :) I'm weighing in tomorrow too...how much gave you got to lose?

Hi all.

Sparkley - Amazing first week's weight loss :D Well done! I'm impressed with the exercise too :)

Isis - Sorry you had such a rotten day. Awful luck with that phone :( Plenty of green tea here too!

Smidge - Only one bar a day here so far. Although I think I could do with a bit more fibre! (iykwim :-/ ). Bought some soluble stuff in Boots today. Can't remember name now, but it's like Fibre Clear.

Hi Pippos :) I did LL years ago. I think quite a few of us have, so you're in good company :)

Good luck to all the weighers tomorrow. Weigh day for me too.

Thank you!! The green tea gets me through lol

Good luck for you weigh in too babes! Xxx

Hi all. Sparkley - Amazing first week's weight loss :D Well done! I'm impressed with the exercise too :)

Hi Jayne, thanks very much - really pleased with that! Had a sneaky weigh this morning And another 3lb down since Weds. Will keep off the scales now until official weigh day next Weds. It's TOTM at the minute and my weight goes a bit weird then anyway.

I find if I have one of the double choc bars it seems to give my insides a kick start .. If you know what I mean!!

Hope you have a great day x

Week 2 weigh in - stayed the same. Total loss = 7lb

I knew it was more this week but cheated with a meal out last night but back on it now.

Good luck all u week 2 weighers x

Morning! :)

bb_31 Next week will be better :) You know where you went wrong, and prob carrying water now from the carbs, so will have a great loss next week I'm sure :)

Week 2 weigh in for me and a smidge under 3lb lost, taking me into the 19s and a total of 13.4lb lost. I'm really happy! :D TOTM is also due in 3 days!

Onto week 3 - eek! :D

Morning! :) bb_31 Next week will be better :) You know where you went wrong, and prob carrying water now from the carbs, so will have a great loss next week I'm sure :) Week 2 weigh in for me and a smidge under 3lb lost, taking me into the 19s and a total of 13.4lb lost. I'm really happy! :D TOTM is also due in 3 days! Onto week 3 - eek! :D
Fab loss, particularly the total :) SOOO close to that stone!

And my weigh in...after whining most of the week that the loss was looking pathetic I had a whoosh and lost 2lbs in the last 2 days, taking my weeks total to 4lbs and my overall loss to 12.5 lbs :)

I'm very happy with that...onwards!

That's it we can do it!! Well done everyone and as dietninja say "onwards" and I say "downwards" on the scales this week x

"Onwards and downwards!

Well done ladies!

My first week last remained at 1st 1lbs. I am very happy. TOTM has only just finally kicked in. But my mood is lifting already.

We can do this!

Dietninja - Yay to the whoosh :D Fabulous second week weight loss! Bet you are thrilled :)

Isis - Fantastic first week's loss. Just brilliant :D

Well done Friday weighers some really good losses. It's nice to see it is all worth it despite our irritations with it lol!

Hope everyone has a better day today, after all IT'S FRIDAY! :D

Dietninja - Yay to the whoosh :D Fabulous second week weight loss! Bet you are thrilled :) Isis - Fantastic first week's loss. Just brilliant :D

Thank you so much lovely xxx

Well done Friday weighers some really good losses. It's nice to see it is all worth it despite our irritations with it lol! Hope everyone has a better day today, after all IT'S FRIDAY! :D

It is worth it! :D

Happy Friday to you and all xxx

I have been struggling all morning...consequence of being at home. So I compromised and had a whole bunch of asparagus with my chili pack and feel v full :) and finally warm :)

Thankyou for warm welcome I have 3 stone left to loose I think.. Will see where I am In April! You are all doing fab it's so inspiring!

I'm finding LL super easy and just not even thinking about food is great!

Back