02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

We can really do this Sparkley and BB! I am not letting the food giants win! Skinny jeans beat fattening food in my mind!

Sometimes it's our focus why we notice more. You name your child a name. Then every child in the world seems to be named the same. I think it can be some of the same lol

Ha ha, it's just a mini but with doors at the back end - like a little van. Nothing to do with food! X

Awesome!!!! I am sure I have seen them! But rarely lol

My OH has just been and done a food shop and is now sat eating a choux bun... Chocolate covered and cream filled. I hate him. (Love him really!!)

I salivate over anything that can be eaten properly right now! Even a bowl of rice! Lol

I could even eat my own arm at the moment lol x

Positive thoughts... Positive thoughts... Reasons we are doing this:
To feel comfortable in our own bodies
To be able to go upstairs without getting out of breath.
To have water at the sides of me in the bath - instead if it just being in front and behind.
To be able to go into any shop, pick up our ideal size, and it fit.
To get up off the floor without having to lean on something!

Come on girls, why are we doing this? What's your motivation? x

Great idea!

I started my weight loss journey at 27.5 stone. I lost 6 st, had weight loss surgery and lost another 6. Still had another 2-3 stone to go.

My 7 year relationship ended mid 2013 and I went off the rails. Over time gained 4 stone.

With low carb and Exante I have now lost 2.5 stone of that.

I promised myself I would get to goal and finish this journey. I want to achieve.

I want to be proud.
I want to buy skinny jeans.
I want to learn types of dance.

image-3822777585.jpg

This is the beginning of my journey in April 2011 and today. I have dragged it out too long now. I am 6ft 2 btw x

Wow, wow, wow!!! What an amazing story and fantastic achievement. You look fantastic Isis.

I started at 23st 10lbs, lost 8 stones with Exante and then yo yoed around for 6 months and put 3 stones on.

This is me at my heaviest and then at my lowest - was 15st 8lb in the slimmer pic and size 16. Want to get to 13st 10lb which will be 10 stones lost and hope to be size 12-14.

Attachments

• image-1092184940.jpg
    image-1092184940.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 36
Thank you so much! You have done so well too! Love your pics!

15 stone 5lbs I think was the lowest I got to. I will be so happy when I get back there and past it!

We can do this!!! We have proven we can do this! And then get to goal!

Thank you too!! Somehow I feel that if we can complete the job it will be such a huge sense of achievement and a new start - a life of maintaining a safe and comfortable and healthy weight. While ever we never quite make it to goal the job feels partly done and it's too easy to play around yo yoing.

We have both shown we can do it, that we have the determination and willpower to succeed. We just need to finish the job this time! x

Exactly!!!!

Some say they miss the need to try and lose weight. So I plan to challenge myself to other things. If I can conquer this, I can do anything!

Loving the positive vibes coming out tonight! :D

Yay to the positivity :D Everyone's doing so well, and those pics are fab :) I have some of my own somewhere, but it's too late (or rather early morning) to do now. My main motivation at the moment is definitely my summer holiday abroad. No way am I going like this! Every time I have any thoughts of having something I shouldn't I remind myself of the reality of exactly how heavy I actually am, and picture myself on the beach or trying to fit in the aeroplane seat and fasten the belt. Oh no, just not happening! This weight is coming off!

The cravings are a killer though lol. Thankfully I haven't been too bad today :) This week's loss has definitely given me a boost. I feared it would only be 1.5 or 2lb. The evenings are still my worst time for hunger and cravings, and so today I avoided having my first shake until almost 2pm. It worked really well for me. I can handle and mostly ignore the hunger (it comes and goes) but the cravings drive me insane! :doh: Had porridge around 6pm, and cottage pie around 10pm. Lots of sparkling water and green tea in between. That seemed to work well for me today. I continue to feel like an ice block, but don't mind it too much as am enjoying getting cosy in warm clothes, and am so thankful for my electric blanket at night :) I have one that is designed to be safely left on the lowest setting all night and it gives off a lovely gentle, snuggly warmth.

Smidge - You keep hanging on with those teeth ;) There are moments where I'm hanging with you lol. We can do it though, and it'll all be so worth it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be good ;)

A holiday is definitely a good incentive to lose weight!

I save my first pack until afternoon. It works well for me that way xxx

Wow those picture have made me think common u can do this!!!
You both look amazing. I would love to loose 4/5 stone by the time I'm 40 in October. I'm mixing total s with working s so my looses will b slower but hoping I can do it so I'm not fat and 40

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Back