02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Wow those picture have made me think common u can do this!!! You both look amazing. I would love to loose 4/5 stone by the time I'm 40 in October. I'm mixing total s with working s so my looses will b slower but hoping I can do it so I'm not fat and 40 Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Aawww you can do this!!!!! We all have it in our own power. The power to want to achieve. The power to conquer our food demons. I don't want to be a slave to food my whole life xxx

Oh me neither. I want to be a healthy weight and not let how I feel about myself hold me back.
My weight stops me from doing so many things in life! Now it's time to loose and start living :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Oh me neither. I want to be a healthy weight and not let how I feel about myself hold me back. My weight stops me from doing so many things in life! Now it's time to loose and start living :) Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Well said!!! A rebirth! Exciting!

Those pics were so inspiring. You both look amazing mid journey. I think in terms of the future when I have lost all the weight but on the way there I should look slimmer. I like to see results & when I lost 2 stone last year it didn't really notice at all so I ended up putting most back on.

I've had a bad cold since Tues & couldn't manage more than 1 pack, even my usual hot choc. Very dehydrated so now I'm feeling a bit better going to get back on track. hope my hunger doesn't come back with a vengeance.

Omg, thank you so much for sharing those pictures, you have both done so amazingly well. As I am currently only a little less than my heaviest weight, I have nothing like that, but as soon as I do, I'll share!

Those pics were so inspiring. You both look amazing mid journey. I think in terms of the future when I have lost all the weight but on the way there I should look slimmer. I like to see results & when I lost 2 stone last year it didn't really notice at all so I ended up putting most back on. I've had a bad cold since Tues & couldn't manage more than 1 pack, even my usual hot choc. Very dehydrated so now I'm feeling a bit better going to get back on track. hope my hunger doesn't come back with a vengeance.

Oh poor you. Make sure you do have an extra pack of needed as your body will be crying out for the nutrition and an extra pack won't derail you.

Well, I feel amazing this morning! Obviously upping my calories did my lethargy the world of good :)

I got up early, met a friend for a brisk 40 min walk (made me sweat, and given how cold it was this morning, I must have worked!), only managed to get half a shake down me before I had to get my girls to the dentist. As a consequence ive already met my 10,000 steps for the day :)

I'm now holed up in Costa, sans children, having a yummy soya latte and preparing to read the paper....bliss!

I will low carb today and see how I feel tomorrow. Then normal service will be resumed on Monday :)

Glad you are both feeling better! Thanks about the pics. Mid journey is important to keep the motivation for further progress xxx

So, now we've done the diet for a couple of weeks (I know, some of you much more!) if you knew someone starting, what advice would you give?

I have four pieces...

1. Do a few days low carb (below 50g) before you start. It'll be soooo much easier!
2. Get a system in place for drinking your water eg a 1/2 litre every 2 hrs etc, alarm on your phone, doesn't matter
3. Get support! Minimins is great for anonymous warm fuzzies!
4. Don't be afraid of adding protein food (egg, chicken etc) or having a couple of days of working solution if needed. It's not breaking the diet and it may just keep you on track longer.

So, now we've done the diet for a couple of weeks (I know, some of you much more!) if you knew someone starting, what advice would you give? I have four pieces... 1. Do a few days low carb (below 50g) before you start. It'll be soooo much easier! 2. Get a system in place for drinking your water eg a 1/2 litre every 2 hrs etc, alarm on your phone, doesn't matter 3. Get support! Minimins is great for anonymous warm fuzzies! 4. Don't be afraid of adding protein food (egg, chicken etc) or having a couple of days of working solution if needed. It's not breaking the diet and it may just keep you on track longer.

Great advice!!!

I will try to think xxx

Hi everyone,
Been so busy this week and haven't been able to get on here at night.
I have just been reading through what has been happening and there are so many fantastic success stories and photos. Well done everyone! I had my week 2 weigh in yesterday and lost only 2lb. I have to say I was very disappointed as I had stuck to TS 100%. But my husband pointed out that I have lost 7lb in 11 days and he thinks I have lost more in inches.....he had a feel ;)!

This morning I have felt quite weak and was on the verge of breaking it so I came on here and it has done the trick!! Thanks everyone! :) I am not going to eat, I am not going to get down-hearted because I know it will sort itself out, possibly even next week! Here's hoping!

I only have 2 packs and 1 bar a day with lots of water and black coffee, am just following the LL model that I did years ago, it worked then so hopefully it will again. Keep going everyone! xx

Hi everyone, thanks for the lovely comments. Photos are a great reminder of why we are doing this and how far we've come.

I agree with Isis - we can all do this. It's taking one day at a time, then those days become weeks and those weeks become months. That time will be passing by anyway and how frustrating to get to that holiday or wedding or special event that we'd originally set our sights on and have not done it.

Last year my motivation was my holiday end of June. It felt amazing to fit comfortably in my seat on the plane, for the seat belt to have extra spare instead of cutting me in two because of my refusal to ask for an extension. And to play bat and ball on the beach with my OH without feeling like everyone was watching the fattest girl on the beach wobble around. So many little things that made such a massive difference to me.

Unfortunately for me it was that lack of a goal that then made me slip on the diet in my return.

This time I have to complete the journey and then work on maintaining - can't be doing this every year.

Remember to take photos along the way - they remind you why you are doing this! x

I agree with everything you said Sparkley.

My target this time is a family holiday to New York in August. I want to have finished long before then and be maintaining my weight, hopefully doing 5:2 so that when we get back I can just carry on....that's the plan anyway!!:) I want to lose 4 stone so I should have plenty of time as long as I stick with it.

Does anyone take any vitamin tablets or anything like that? Do we need to? Just wondering if that is why I feel so weak today. x

Last edited:
Hi Moisy, New York is an amazing goal to have - you'll want to feel your best there and fit for all the walking and sight seeing!

I take a hair and nail vitamjn because when id been in Exante TS for around 4-5 months my hair started to fall out!!! I added some real food into my diet and it sorted it but it was a worry. It was when I was doing a lot of exercise as well so I think my calorie deficit was so great that's my body just put what energy it had into vital work - like keeping organs going - and non essentials like hair and nails took the brunt. This time I'm eating more while exercising - having an extra Exante meal each day that I work out to balance things out a bit. Other than that you should be getting all the nutrients you need from the packs.

Your goal is very achievable! x

I agree with everything you said Sparkley. My target this time is a family holiday to New York in August. I want to have finished long before then and be maintaining my weight, hopefully doing 5:2 so that when we get back I can just carry on....that's the plan anyway!!:) I want to lose 4 stone so I should have plenty of time as long as I stick with it. Does anyone take any vitamin tablets or anything like that? Do we need to? Just wondering if that is why I feel so weak today. x

You shouldn't need to but I added in some low carb food coz I was sick of feeling lethargic all the time, so now weekdays I do total solution and weekends I do a form of working solution snd exercise a bit more

Mmmm last night I had some Choco balls and thought they were v yummy. So I popped on the site to order some more but couldn't find any...:( have they stopped doing them? They were genius for stopping a sweet craving!

Am totally impressed with the customer service...I emailed ten mins ago and already have a response! They're out of stock at the suppliers and will be back asap :)

I add food too ninja. I have to eat something as when I was just doing 3 shakes one I started eating again it was like I couldn't stop. It didn't teach me anything about eating sensible. Last night I had a Seabass fillet and a small salad and had my two packs in the day. I'm doing the same tonight too. Just hoping it helps me cope better when I stop this diet.
I ordered choc balls a few days ago and received them but wasn't that keen.

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Mmmm not tried those yet. I'm guessing they are a treat & not for TS?

My goal is a holiday in Florida at Easter & I know I won't have reached goal then but should be a fair way there. Just want to sit comfortably in plane & have room for my tray...& thighs to skim happily past & not grate against each other!

Top tips DietNinja

Back