02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Hmph sulking... Not only is OH having chips for dinner, he is using oil he made onion rings in last week so now the house smells of onion rings.. :mad:

oh how I miss chips! But the sausage mix was better than expected...bit tangy, but nice to chow down on. Bit more comforting than a shake.

My mouth watered at the thought of onion rings!

My youngest son was just eating sour cream and chine Pringles. I could smell them in the next room. Then he put them in front of me. I had to hide them away lol

My mouth watered at the thought of onion rings!

My youngest son was just eating sour cream and chine Pringles. I could smell them in the next room. Then he put them in front of me. I had to hide them away lol

Ha ha aw I'm sorry! Eating is so natural people just don't even think when they eat in front of you sometimes.. Only a few months of this hell to go :confused: lol!

Ha ha aw I'm sorry! Eating is so natural people just don't even think when they eat in front of you sometimes.. Only a few months of this hell to go :confused: lol!

Hehehehe!!! Just a few months! Cooking for the kids and having to refrain from tasting properly is hard too. But I have to focus on the loses!

People apologise when they eat in front of me. I keep telling them I have to learn to be ok. And not need a bib when I see food! Lol

Jeez... Chips.... Mmmmm.....

We were at a funeral today - an old school friend of my OH, sad story, died at 43. I never met him but went to support OH. Felt bad that my focus was on the amazing buffet after the ceremony. Managed to duck and dive the bowls of crisps, plates of sandwiches, platters of hot pigs in blankets. Oh, followed by platters of cream cakes! Not a morsal touched my lips. I had two glasses of sparkling water and that was it. Came home and had an Exante chilli. Feeling pleased with myself. Think it would have been harder if it wasn't weigh in day tomorrow!

Hope everyone ok. x

Jeez... Chips.... Mmmmm..... We were at a funeral today - an old school friend of my OH, sad story, died at 43. I never met him but went to support OH. Felt bad that my focus was on the amazing buffet after the ceremony. Managed to duck and dive the bowls of crisps, plates of sandwiches, platters of hot pigs in blankets. Oh, followed by platters of cream cakes! Not a morsal touched my lips. I had two glasses of sparkling water and that was it. Came home and had an Exante chilli. Feeling pleased with myself. Think it would have been harder if it wasn't weigh in day tomorrow! Hope everyone ok. x

Well done!!!!! Weigh in or not! That took iron will!

It's sad about your hubbies friend. That's no age xxx

Well done!!!!! Weigh in or not! That took iron will! It's sad about your hubbies friend. That's no age xxx

Thanks Isis, I know - his daughters did a reading, they are 19 and 21. The 21 year old expecting first baby too. It was a very emotional service.

Hope all is good with you? X

Well done sparkley! Keep shining that halo :) you're doing so well!

People apologise when they eat in front of me. I keep telling them I have to learn to be ok. And not need a bib when I see food! Lol

Ha ha!! I think need that. A bib that says I'm on a vlcd ;)

Well done Sparkley! I'm not ready to go within 100 yards of a buffet yet. Hehehe Isis

I am very well thank you Sparkley. My battery conked out on my scales today. Brought a new one. But I think it's my scales telling me not to weigh every morning ???

Every time my brain don't work I say "sorry. I am only on 600 cals a day. My brain can't cope" lol

So the bib with VLCD on and BE WARNED would be a good idea lol

Oh my - tough evening! I am glad to be going to bed. Cravings have been so hard to handle today. I almost broke a few times. I literally cannot stop thinking about food!:devilangel:

Sparkley - Massive well done on the buffet avoidance. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Smidge - Lot of lovely smells have been in this house this evening too. I've managed to stay away from seeing the eating, but the smells certainly haven't helped the cravings. Locked myself in the bedroom with a fragranced candle to try to take the edge off.

Isis - Liking the idea of the big :)

Dietgal - I drink lots of green tea (don't like peppermint tea), but yes, I'd say it's great to help keep you hydrated. I did buy a couple of the exante drink mixes to have with sparkling water, but have only used them twice. I do like black coffee, but so far haven't bothered. Just had water, sparkling water and green tea.

Morning losers!

Weigh in day for me and so pleased to have lost another 4lb! Total loss in two weeks 15lb. Very pleased with that and it's exactly the same as I lost the first two weeks last time on this diet so now looking to see what i did in week three last time (3lb) and hoping to achieve the same. But... Have two meals out this week so will see how strong my willpower is. Going to Bella Pasta tomorrow evening and checked out their menu - they do a 'under 600 cals' menu which looks good so will have something from that and no garlic bread or dessert. But on Sunday going for a curry - my downfall. I love the breads and rice but will try to stay strong and just go for chicken tikka and salad.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Morning! I'm feeling your pain today...I'm on a fast day so packs, water and black coffee for me. Keep it up...the pain is temporary but the skinny you will be forever...

I've decided, btw, that I'm going to have a new role on this thread as I clearly can't abandon it forever...

Dietninja "part stalker, part cheerleader"

Loves ya and looking for 100% today ladies (oooh, that sounded a little bit like team coach there!!!)

Morning Ninja - I can certainly do with a Ninja cheerleader/motivator so the job's yours!! How's it going for you? x

Lol diet ninja, nice to know your still there x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done sparkley!! Fantastic loss, over a stone in 2 weeks!!

Thanks ninja - keep the cheering up I think we all need it! It's cake morning at work today so I get to watch everyone in building drink tea and fat yummy cakes lol. C'est la vie! :p

Everyone on this thread is doing so well. Here's to a great 2015 and healthy BMIs for us all xx

Back