02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

It does feel like a treat I must say.
I had choc pudding 1st pack then a bar now this!! Day of junk for 600 odd calories bargain!!!

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I love choc pudding I have one every other night! Its amazing and soooooo gooey! Xx

OMG! You are all talking about stuff I had no idea existed!! I fancy slim rice with the curry and chilli packs. Where can I get it from? Also going to look at choc pud. I mainly stick to hot choc shakes but need some back ups for when that gets boring.

They are from holland and Barrett or waitrose online. Amazon have them too but more expensive. I put the pasta one in my spag Bol and carbonara 0 carb 0 fat 0 sugar. :)
Choc pudding good too. Exante pizza fab too. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421961908.872747.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421961922.796701.jpg

Hi all :)

Sparkley - Well done on the 4lb off this week :) Fab weight loss over the 2 weeks :)

Smidge - Mistakes behind you. Keep going ;)

Welcome to our new joiners to the thread :)

Had a much better day yesterday, but cravings on and off again today. Week 3 weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Good luck for weigh in jayne!!

Is the rice and pasta exante friendly then..? What is it made of?

With the slim rice and pasta how much do you have as a serving? Is it carb free? I really miss rice. Oh and just ordered some pizza mix and choc puds. Loving this diet!!

It's called water pasta- rice- noodles
It's 0 everything and has 7 calories.
Must b it has bugger all in it lol.

Morning all xx so just weighed and I am down 6lbs! So happy lol! Hope you all have a good day and good luck to all the others who weigh today xx

Thanks Sara, its a lot more than I thought it would be! Xx

Morning all! Well done Mrsdkt - fab loss!

How did you other Friday weighers get on? Looking forward to hearing your results.

Must try the zero rice and noodles they sound too good to be true!

I was at Bella Italia last night for pre theatre meal with my mum. Managed to have a chicken avocado salad from the under 600 calories menu and just drank tap water. Was a cheap meal out! Would normally have had garlic bread and a pudd!

Hope everyone has a great day x

Hi sparkly Could u tell me what this T25 is?? Thanks x

Morning BB- T25 is a 25 minute high intensity workout. It's an10 week programme on DVD moving up through different levels. You do it 5 days a week - a different workout each day. It's very hard and nearly kills me but it gives good results. When I did it last year I lost a lot of inches off my hips and thighs - the areas I usually struggle to lose from. Then I stopped doing it, faffes around with the diet and gained 3 stones. Now back at it!! x

Oh the word intense frightens me lol!! Xx

It's called water pasta- rice- noodles
It's 0 everything and has 7 calories.
Must b it has bugger all in it lol.

Hmm.. Too good to be true? Might give it a go though :)

Morning BB- T25 is a 25 minute high intensity workout. It's an10 week programme on DVD moving up through different levels. You do it 5 days a week - a different workout each day. It's very hard and nearly kills me but it gives good results. When I did it last year I lost a lot of inches off my hips and thighs - the areas I usually struggle to lose from. Then I stopped doing it, faffes around with the diet and gained 3 stones. Now back at it!! x

Do you manage the Friday doubles on a vlcd? I struggled with them when eating!!!

Week 3 weigh in and 5.5lb off! Honestly, I'm in shock! lol :D

Well done Mrsdkt :)

Back