02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Brilliant jayne!! Well done :D

Well done ladies!!! Going great guns!!! My scales wavered between a 2 and 3lb loss this morning. I gave away my scales that do half pounds lol. So I will say 2lbs for week two. I am happy to have lost and look forward to week three x

Do you manage the Friday doubles on a vlcd? I struggled with them when eating!!!

No, usually do one Friday and one Saturday. But today I over slept and didn't have time so will either do two tomorrow or one Saturday and one Sunday. Or, more likely, not at all!! xx

Have any of you tried bulking powder? Someone in another thread recommended it and I tried it - it's really good.

It's free from everything, about 3 cals a spoonful and it bulks up your shakes and meals so you get more!

I add it to porridge and get double the amount - same with shakes. It takes a bit of getting used to how much to add and how to mix it so it doesn't go lumpy but it makes shakes really thick so take twice as long to consume.

It's supposed to be good for your digestive system too.

I got mine from amazon. It's worth a try! x

Attachments

• image-1835965810.jpg
    image-1835965810.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 17
Have any of you tried bulking powder? Someone in another thread recommended it and I tried it - it's really good. It's free from everything, about 3 cals a spoonful and it bulks up your shakes and meals so you get more! I add it to porridge and get double the amount - same with shakes. It takes a bit of getting used to how much to add and how to mix it so it doesn't go lumpy but it makes shakes really thick so take twice as long to consume. It's supposed to be good for your digestive system too. I got mine from amazon. It's worth a try! x

I will have a look in H&B's thanks lovely xxx

Well done everyone. Fantastic losses. My official 3 week WI is Monday so will have to be good over the weekend. Hoping to record a big loss as missed W2 WI due to illness.

Going to start 30 day shred (again) as I need to lose inches before US holiday in April. Would love to do T25/insanity/bodyshred but they scare me and I worry for my knees if there is too much jumping to do. i certainly have the energy at the moment to go for it!

Have any of you tried bulking powder? Someone in another thread recommended it and I tried it - it's really good.

It's free from everything, about 3 cals a spoonful and it bulks up your shakes and meals so you get more!

I add it to porridge and get double the amount - same with shakes. It takes a bit of getting used to how much to add and how to mix it so it doesn't go lumpy but it makes shakes really thick so take twice as long to consume.

It's supposed to be good for your digestive system too.

I got mine from amazon. It's worth a try! x

Oh I'm gonna try that. The shakes never fill me up as much as the meals. Maybe it's in my head cause I'm not chewing lol.

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

H&B and GMC confirmed it's an online only product. So I will order online xxx

Well done Jayne that is a brilliant loss xxx

That's fab Isis, well done and good luck for week 3 xx

Well done ladies!!! Going great guns!!! My scales wavered between a 2 and 3lb loss this morning. I gave away my scales that do half pounds lol. So I will say 2lbs for week two. I am happy to have lost and look forward to week three x

Well done Isis!

Aawww thank you very much ladies. 17lbs down now and feeling pretty damn good!

Craving egg today though hehehehehe

Hi everyone,
Well done to all the successful weight loss stories.
I did my week 3 weigh in this morning (although it technically is only day 19) and have only lost 2lb again-(9lbs in total). I feel a little disappointed because I have stuck to the diet 100%-honest! Three packs a day and nothing else.....anyone got any suggestions? xx

Hi everyone, Well done to all the successful weight loss stories. I did my week 3 weigh in this morning (although it technically is only day 19) and have only lost 2lb again-(9lbs in total). I feel a little disappointed because I have stuck to the diet 100%-honest! Three packs a day and nothing else.....anyone got any suggestions? xx

Are you drinking enough? And do you have much to lose?

Week 3 weigh in 3lb

Total loss so far 11lb

Hoping to get the stone off by next week so will have to up water intake and a walk each day.

Ohhh and I got a meal out tomorrow - a stone might be wishful thinking :(

Back