02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Trying to decide what I want to lose lol

Constructive busy morning Mrsdkt.

I've been sorting out some clothes. Binned my ever faithful jeans as they were a bit baggy & not so flattering (I'd stretched the life out of them). Had some waiting in the wings & they are a bit snug but really chuffed. I'm determined not to wear stuff just because it fits. Found some size 18 denim crop jeans for my holiday...don't fit yet but hopefully after Feb challenge & 30 day shred they will slip on. Took some before pics too...

Am I allowed to join even though I'm not strictly vlcd? I'll make you all feel better coz my loses will be minuscule compared to yours!!!

I'd be aiming for 8lbs

You can do it!!!!

We always love you around here Dietninja! Xxx

Am I allowed to join even though I'm not strictly vlcd? I'll make you all feel better coz my loses will be minuscule compared to yours!!!

I'd be aiming for 8lbs

I don't do just 3 packs either ninja but still aiming for 14lb in feb:)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I'm in too! Oooh and what are these scales? I need some new scales xx Hope your all well, I have spent the morning building flat pack furniture and putting clean bedding on everyone's beds! I just tried making the raspberry and blueberry pancakes, they where a big mess and I chucked them in the bin! Roll on 5:30 for a chilli!!! Xx

Hi Mrsdkt, glad you're up for the challenge too!
These are the scales, they measure fat and water and bmi. My old scalea were 20+ years old and a bit temperamental ! These are on special offer too!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...qid=1422116181&sr=8-1-spell&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

X

Glad everyone's up for the challenge, and great you're joining in too Dietninja - the more the merrier!!

I'll set it up next week so everyone can have a think about their goal.

Just back from a dog walk and soooo hungry. Took a bar with me and ate half before and half after but could very easily have been talked into eating something bad on my return. Luckily my OH is very supportive and although he was planning on having mini fish and chips from our local chippy on the way home he decided not too as knew I was struggling and said he would feel too bad having it - bless him.

Have had a chilli and staying away from the kitchen!

I am unplanned at a kids party. Trying to avoid everything. Had a chicken breast nugget and stripped the coating lol

Resist! You are doing so well! Remember how far you've come and if you must eat, see if there are any crudités!

I stuck to the minute bite of chicken. Didn't feel overly tempted. Just my mind liked the food lol

Evening everyone. Completed day 1 of 30 day shred...not too bad but had to step through some of the cardio. Hoping it helps me to achieve Feb challenge and in honour of seeing Jillian on Tuesday. I'm soooo excited!

Tried the slim rice. It was ok and with the curry pack felt like a proper meal with more texture which was nice. I normally stick to shakes. Will definitely try again but with the chilli pack as the curry was foul!

Anyone tried the porridge - one word 'Mmmmmm' x

After my night out last night back on it today.

Can I join the feb loss club?? I'm going to go for 5.5lb as that will take me to my target and a month earlier than scheduled for. If I do get to it before the end of Feb then hoping to maintain x

I love the curry. But that's because I flavour it with the things I flavour my homemade curries with lol

The slim rice with chilli was tummy! I flavour all the packs though lol

You haven't got far to go now BB! Well done!

I hate the raspberry porridge as porridge! But did try the apple and cinnamon as porridge yesterday. And that was lovely! Much better texture!

I think my February target will be 10lbs. I guess my week 2 loss isn't making me feel overly confident for more lol

Morning all, yes BB of course you can join in, I'll just set up a list of those I know are interested and anyone can just add themselves to it.

I love the apple and cinnamon porridge too - have that most days when it's cold. What do you add to the curry Isis? I find it really watery but if I make it with less water you get hardly anything!

Got on scales this morning and still 3lb up since weigh in on weds. Don't understand it as other than my 'under 600 cals' salad on Tuesday evening I've been 100% on it. Also out for curry tonight so that's not going to help matters. Will set up my fancy new scales to see what my water/fat ratio is.

Brrr... it's cold and boilers on the blink. Just keep thinking of the extra calories I'll be burning to keep warm!!

Hope everyone has a good day x

I add garlic powder, balti powder and ground pepper. It seems to thicken it up a bit. I love it that way xxx

I hope your 3lb shifts soon. Water weight is annoying! Xxx

Morning all. I added cayenne pepper to my curry pack but it still had a strange taste. Will try more curry powder as I have 8 packs left! Have also ordered shepherds pie. Any tips on what to add to that Isis?

Enjoy your real curry tonight Sparkley. I would have tandoori chicken with salad but with WI tomorrow I'm sticking to diet and trying to drink more water.

Just done day 2 30DS...muscles really achey. Off to have a hot bath x

I add a pinch of salt, a sprinkle of mixed herbs and a sprinkle of mint to my shepherds pie.

I have seen others say they add half an oxo cube to theirs. I love the shepherds pie x

Morning all. I added cayenne pepper to my curry pack but it still had a strange taste. Will try more curry powder as I have 8 packs left! Have also ordered shepherds pie. Any tips on what to add to that Isis? Enjoy your real curry tonight Sparkley. I would have tandoori chicken with salad but with WI tomorrow I'm sticking to diet and trying to drink more water. Just done day 2 30DS...muscles really achey. Off to have a hot bath x

V good! May join you on this! How are you doing this...are you doing 5 days level one then rest, then on to level 2? Or some other arrangement?

So I have been low carb since 2/1 but fell off the wagon spectacularly last night! I had just over 1000cals of sugary junk :/ This alone is not much in the grand scheme of things - a cheat once a month isn't going to kill my weight loss unless I don't get back on track. But of course, I woke up absolutely craving sugary rubbish.

Fate intervened, however. I never thought there would be an up side to a burst pipe! I went downstairs to make a coffee and noticed water flooding down the deck in my garden. The tap to the mains wouldn't turn so I couldn't cut the water supply so I went (in my pjs!) to my neighbour who got out a wrench & oil but still couldn't turn it so I phoned Wessex water and then my dad who kindly informed me there was a valve under my sink that would turn off all the water to the garden. Done.

By the time I finished seeing Wessex water, running around like a loon and other general stuff (like moving the poor guinea pigs who were in the flood path!) it was midday and I'd forgotten all about my sugar cravings! Still need to get a plumber out but at least I don't have to pay Sunday rates and my diet is well and truly back on track :)

Back