02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Hi losers (and I mean that in a nice way!) - back for my weekly weigh-in - I managed 5lbs this week which I'm pleased with. I have been snacking every now and then on the odd bit of tuna or cheese or other low-carb stuff, and I'm going to try to nip that in the bud before it gets out of hand - a small piece of cheese can soon become a block with me so it's better I go without entirely than trust myself to have a 'sensible' portion!
I'll gladly join in the February challenge, too. Sounds like a good plan! Well done everyone on your brilliant losses, and see you next week!
Rich :)

I stick mainly to hot choc or choc mint packs. Cooked a roast for the family today and had the gooey choc pudding. Oh yum!! need to order more.

Great losses Rich! I have WI tomorrow and hoping for a good result.

Thanks for sharing your results from T25 Sparkley. With hols looming I will focus on inch loss and yours were amazing!

I am like that Rich. Picking could get out if hand if I indulge.

Well done on resisting the roast dinner Dietgal! Xxx

Hi all :)

Well done Rich. Great week 2 loss :)

Sounds like everyone's doing really well. All ticking along nicely here too. Had a really good couple of days with zero hunger or cravings :) Am feeling really well.

Loving the idea of Feb challenge. Think I'll go for 14lb :)

Oh ladies.. I have just had a nightmare weekend... Feeling very low today but trying not to dwell on it. But I'm not going to weigh in today else I'll never get back in the right headspace :(

I'm up for a February challenge, I hope a stone would be achievable..

Have a good day all! x

Hello everyone, hope your Monday is going well.

Great 2nd week loss Rich. I'll set up the challenge this week - glad everyone's up for it!

I have a confession... my name is Sparkley and I'm a week-willed food-aholic.

I went to to the curry house last night full of good intentions.... But... had chicken shaslik and shared a portion of rice and a portion of chips with my OH. Shame on me. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I then had a slice of cheesecake. I have to say it was all delicious but not good for the diet and my resolve to be good.

Anyway, it's done now - I enjoyed it and have got straight back on the wagon today. This week will be hard as it's my birthday on Friday and out Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday lunchtime!!

Hope everyone else being good x

W3 WI and total loss to date is 1 stone!!! Yay. I missed my W2 WI so not sure what the split was in those 2 weeks. I can barely walk today after my workout yesterday so will walk it through later then go to pilates for a lovely stretch.

Sorry you are feeling down Smidge. I didn't WI last Monday as wasn't sure I could cope with it. Hope you have a better day today.

Oh Sparkley. Sounds like you had a lovely time but so impressed that you got back on track today. Life is for living and in the long term a small blip shouldn't harm us. maybe write off next weekend though!

Well done Dietgal, a stone feels like such a big achievement and we all know just how long it would take to shift than on a conventional diet. Those quick results are what we need to keep us motivated! X

Oh ladies.. I have just had a nightmare weekend... Feeling very low today but trying not to dwell on it. But I'm not going to weigh in today else I'll never get back in the right headspace :( I'm up for a February challenge, I hope a stone would be achievable.. Have a good day all! x

What's up Smidge? How can we cheer you up? xx

Well done on losses!!!

(((Hugs))) Smidge. Really hope you are ok xxx

Thank you ladies xx

You know those times when whatever can go wrong goes wrong! Then I ended up turning to food which is the worst. Now I just feel so yuk and miserable and that makes me want to eat and it ends up a vicious cycle doesn't it!

Feeling a little better now although trying to get back into ketosis so I'm starving!! I'm off out in a bit to pick up my new exante supplies from the courier depot so I'm hoping that'll give me a little buzz of excitement to get me back into the swing of things.

I got the international products as they were on offer.. Has anyone used them?!

Thank you ladies xx You know those times when whatever can go wrong goes wrong! Then I ended up turning to food which is the worst. Now I just feel so yuk and miserable and that makes me want to eat and it ends up a vicious cycle doesn't it! Feeling a little better now although trying to get back into ketosis so I'm starving!! I'm off out in a bit to pick up my new exante supplies from the courier depot so I'm hoping that'll give me a little buzz of excitement to get me back into the swing of things. I got the international products as they were on offer.. Has anyone used them?!

I have heard people say they have used them and they are fine.

Glad you are feeling a little better. We are all here for you babes xxx

Anyone tried the new beef casserole??? It's says mix with cold water and microwave for one min!!
NO... All crunchy freeze dried carrot!!!
I had to give it a blast for at least another 2 mins. Not bad tho on the same lines of shep pie!! :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Anyone tried the new beef casserole??? It's says mix with cold water and microwave for one min!! NO... All crunchy freeze dried carrot!!! I had to give it a blast for at least another 2 mins. Not bad tho on the same lines of shep pie!! :) Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

That must he a typo! I know there have been mistakes on packs before! Surely it's hot water lol

Well I thought that boiled the kettle and read cold water! Ewwww lol

Well I thought that boiled the kettle and read cold water! Ewwww lol Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I can imagine!!! Yuck!

Having carbonara tonight!! Think it is my fav! Having it with 0 pasta and a few mushrooms. Be stuffed for the night and won't wanna pick. :)

Back