02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Having carbonara tonight!! Think it is my fav! Having it with 0 pasta and a few mushrooms. Be stuffed for the night and won't wanna pick. :) Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

I had the bolognese. It's my least favourite. But the man I bought products off put loads in the box lol. I spiced it and added slim rice. It was slightly better than usual xxx

I add mushrooms and zero pasta to that one too lol.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422301940.818398.jpg

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Hi everyone.

Hope u are all well this Monday evening. I'm wanting a bit of advice as nearing my target and although some days I don't want to include food and other days I will add chicken salad as an evening meal. From today I've decided to introduce milk in my coffee (skimmed) - 2-3 cups per day and a tablet sweetener. Would this really throw a spanner in the works? I can't really follow working solution or man plan every day so thought I would make it up a bit.

Your comments would be grately appreciated x

I don't weigh till next Monday! Lost 5lb today .. Dam could of done with that loss for my feb challenge :)

Yay, well done Sara - fab loss. Not looking forward to my Weds weigh in as not had a very good week. We should all have four weigh ins in Feb so will balance out xx

Thanks Hun!! I had food at the weekend so surprised it was as much. Had wine too
My fellas been working away n was home at the weekend n I just got carried away. Lol

Not my best day today. Felt tired and hungry...maybe the increased exercise. Had 2 packs by lunchtime and a shake with me for emergencies but it was never going to satisfy. So I had some chicken and a Pepsi Max...not the worst fail ever but annoyed I didn't control it.

Did day 3 30DS but with very light weights and stepped through some bits. But at least I did it and had pilates class which was bliss. Very busy tomorrow so hopefully will be distracted from cheating.

Wow Sara. Maybe your body needed the food and wine!

Not my best day today. Felt tired and hungry...maybe the increased exercise. Had 2 packs by lunchtime and a shake with me for emergencies but it was never going to satisfy. So I had some chicken and a Pepsi Max...not the worst fail ever but annoyed I didn't control it. Did day 3 30DS but with very light weights and stepped through some bits. But at least I did it and had pilates class which was bliss. Very busy tomorrow so hopefully will be distracted from cheating. Wow Sara. Maybe your body needed the food and wine!

Morning Dietgal - I always feel soooo hungry when daily exercising. Like you I end up having two packs by lunchtime then panic that i'll have nothing for later. I tend to add an extra pack when exercising - although last time I introduced a protein based meal - chicken or tuna salad - and it didn't seem to have any adverse effects. My problem is control - what starts off as a piece if chicken and some leaves grows into a super salad with chorizo, cheese, asparagus, roasted veg - you name it I end up adding it! I have no self control when it comes to moderation - all or nothing!

Just finished T25 - and instead if feeling energised I feel weary.

Hope you have a good day x

That's me with the wine on sat sparkly lol. I thought 1glass won't hurt. 2 bottles laterlol

We have to learn to forgive ourselves and be kind to ourselves.

We are only here because we find food is a problem. We will never be perfect with food. We simply have to learn over time to be better. To unlearn old habits. So become empowered. That doesn't happen over night ladies.

But we can do this xxx

We are only here because we find food is a problem. We will never be perfect with food. We simply have to learn over time to be better. To unlearn old habits. So become empowered. That doesn't happen over night ladies

Very enlightened :) x

Omg u gotta try it!!! Because I'm doing TS plus so I'm allowed a bit of veg I thought I'd try cauliflower rice! I hate cauliflower but added garlic and salt n pepper 1 mushroom n fry light for 5-10 mins whilst my chilli was cooking. I did mix it together and it was lovely and filling and felt like a meal. And didn't even taste of cauliflower. :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422370704.951402.jpg

Isis you are so right! Sara your meal looks lovely...I love the presentation in the heart shaped dish.

Hope you are feeling a bit better Smidge. Yes Sparley I will add an extra pack when exercising.

I always always cook my packs in my heart bowl lol. Enjoyed it too. :)

I have a special bowl/wide soup cup with matching ceramic spoon I use. And I special glass, for a small glass of coca cola zero.

Added slim noodles to my curry today. Haven't finished it yet. Very filling. One slim pack lasts me a few days, as I only add a little due to my previously restricted stomach x

Hello everyone, I've set up the February challenge on the challenge forum...

http://www.minimins.com/exante-challenge-forum/349535-january-starters-february-challenge.html

Apologies if I've missed anyone off, was trying to do it from memory!! Anyone can join in so please just add your details to the list on the link.

Thanks for doing that! I weigh in on a Friday so it will be next Friday for my first February loss, hoping for a bit more this Friday and have just put in a big order from Exante for February so am all set to go! :)

Isis you are so right with what you say, we shouldn't beat ourselves up about wanting or needing to eat, we have eating problems and I think we are all doing brilliantly to actually recognise that and do something about it. Isn't that the important first step they say to alcoholics or people wanting to give up smoking/drugs? I believe it applies to us too! xx

Can someone tell me how to reply with a quote in a speech bubble??? I don't know how to do it :(. Sorry Sparkley, that's what I tried to do with your post!! xx

Back