02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Can someone tell me how to reply with a quote in a speech bubble??? I don't know how to do it :(. Sorry Sparkley, that's what I tried to do with your post!! xx

Are you using a PC or phone?

Thank you for reposting sparkleys post though. I missed that one!

I use a phone. Hopefully someone on a desktop site can help. You had managed it. You just had to write underneath it before posting x

I have a special bowl/wide soup cup with matching ceramic spoon I use. And I special glass, for a small glass of coca cola zero. Added slim noodles to my curry today. Haven't finished it yet. Very filling. One slim pack lasts me a few days, as I only add a little due to my previously restricted stomach x

I tried slim fettuccini with my spag Bol pack tonight...although I'm a pig so added the whole slim pack! It was alright...weird texture and I had to add chilli otherwise the whole mix was bland.

Which slim pack is the best? Fettuccini, rice or noodles, do you think?

I tried slim fettuccini with my spag Bol pack tonight...although I'm a pig so added the whole slim pack! It was alright...weird texture and I had to add chilli otherwise the whole mix was bland. Which slim pack is the best? Fettuccini, rice or noodles, do you think?

The rice and noodles are good. As they aren't thick enough for the texture to be dreadful. Plus I mix it in the pack lol

Well done to all of you with the fab losses!! Xx

I am on day 18 now, i am surprised that I haven't caved yet. I am nervous about the food week though! The recipies on the website don't appeal, i like plain food, it all seems fussy! Could i just have a chicken breast and some salad? Xx

How do you store the rest of your pack of rice? Xxx

How do you store the rest of your pack of rice? Xxx

Fold the pack over and put it in the fridge. I drain it though.

I am planning on just adding chicken or fish and broccoli in food week lol

That's what I've just done ninja, in bed watching telly else I might have my head in the fridge! Or kids goodie cupboard. That time if the month for me and usually I'd be troffing my way though big bags of skittles and choc

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Hi everyone, struggled today too - think it's physiological for me because it's my birthday on Friday and out Thursday Friday and Saturday with different friends/family so know I will be eating - it's making it hard for me to focus now when really I should be being as good as gold now to make up for the treats I will be having over the next few days.

Wise words from you Isis, I think we can all be too hard on ourselves at times - we are only human after all but expect superhuman behaviour from ourselves.

Smidge - hope you've had a better day today.

Weigh day for me tomorrow - not holding out much hope for a loss - wouldn't be surprised if I've gained to be honest. We will see x

This sure is a roller coaster road Sparkley!

I treated myself to 4 tiny spicy meatballs today. I don't feel bad. They are very meaty and yummy lol

Loved going to see Jillian Michaels tonight. It was the Maximise Your Life tour and she did far more than just diet and exercise. Very straight talking and lots of common sense. I feel I understand more about why I'm overweight, why I never complete anything and why I self-sabotage. Feel a bit emosh now but hopefully have some tools for when I reach my goal. I'm determined to complete the 30 DayShred in her honour...day 4 completed earlier today!

Loved going to see Jillian Michaels tonight. It was the Maximise Your Life tour and she did far more than just diet and exercise. Very straight talking and lots of common sense. I feel I understand more about why I'm overweight, why I never complete anything and why I self-sabotage. Feel a bit emosh now but hopefully have some tools for when I reach my goal. I'm determined to complete the 30 DayShred in her honour...day 4 completed earlier today!

Sounds very motivating and inspirational Dietgal. Do share any knowledge - need all the help I can get! Glad you had a good time x

Diet wise its all about maths (I'm an accountant so I like that!!). Unless you have a serious medical condition it doesn't matter what food makes up the calorie count i.e. gluten, carbs etc its the numbers that ultimately matters for weight loss. You need your BMR which tells you how many calories you need to live and you need to reduce this by 3,500 cals to lose 1lb. This is hard for people following low cal diets (as opposed to vlcd) so exercise helps build that deficit. She recommends you avoid 10 chemicals/food stuffs and these are listed on her website as these poison your body and try to eat healthier foods 80% of the time. But there is no escape from calorie counting! This was successful for 10 seasons on Biggest Loser.

Lots more science involved around exercise too...my head is spinning!

Wise words from Isis :) We have to be kind to ourselves if we slip.

Hope everyone's back on track now post blips. Not the end of the world. Onwards you go :)

Sara, well done on 5lb off :) I'm doing TS plus too, and find it a lot easier than TS. I haven't had veg yet though, all my extra has come from choco balls or protein bites. Liking the cauliflower in the heart bowl :)

Diet wise its all about maths (I'm an accountant so I like that!!). Unless you have a serious medical condition it doesn't matter what food makes up the calorie count i.e. gluten, carbs etc its the numbers that ultimately matters for weight loss. You need your BMR which tells you how many calories you need to live and you need to reduce this by 3,500 cals to lose 1lb. This is hard for people following low cal diets (as opposed to vlcd) so exercise helps build that deficit. She recommends you avoid 10 chemicals/food stuffs and these are listed on her website as these poison your body and try to eat healthier foods 80% of the time. But there is no escape from calorie counting! This was successful for 10 seasons on Biggest Loser. Lots more science involved around exercise too...my head is spinning!

Yeah. That's why we're here I guess, to cut the cals :/

Wise words from Isis :) We have to be kind to ourselves if we slip. Hope everyone's back on track now post blips. Not the end of the world. Onwards you go :) Sara, well done on 5lb off :) I'm doing TS plus too, and find it a lot easier than TS. I haven't had veg yet though, all my extra has come from choco balls or protein bites. Liking the cauliflower in the heart bowl :)

I like the Choco balls! Been debating whether to order more...I already have loads of packs but they make a great snack!

Back