02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Much as I struggled on a vlcd, I'm not losing weight here in the real world of food! So from Sunday I'm going to do another 2 weeks of total solution and see if I can drop down into the next stone bracket :) that'll take me to half term and I'll want to eat at half term but will stick to low carb.

Looking forward to rejoining you!

Much as I struggled on a vlcd, I'm not losing weight here in the real world of food! So from Sunday I'm going to do another 2 weeks of total solution and see if I can drop down into the next stone bracket :) that'll take me to half term and I'll want to eat at half term but will stick to low carb. Looking forward to rejoining you!

Yay! You can do it!

I done my official weigh in this morning a wavered between a 3 and 4lb loss. So will call it 3. That makes it 20 lbs in 3 weeks. I did want to hit 21lbs properly. But I won't get upset over that xxx

I done my official weigh in this morning a wavered between a 3 and 4lb loss. So will call it 3. That makes it 20 lbs in 3 weeks. I did want to hit 21lbs properly. But I won't get upset over that xxx

Well done on your loss that's great! :)

Hi all :) Week 4 weigh in here and 3lb off. So happy! :D

Have a fab week everyone :)

Fabulous losses again ladies.

Morning all xx brilliant losses, i also lost 3lb xxx

Well done ladies!!!

And thank you!

1lb more would have got me to 16st 13lb. I hope it comes soon! Xxx

Hi All! I am a restarter too!
Started April 2014 and I have maintained since then. Feel bittersweet about this as great that I haven't put any weight on but also means I lost 13lbs in 9 months which isn't so good!

I am on day 1 of the C9 program in the hopes that this will reprogram my brain if nothing else!

Good luck to all :D

I'm about the same as you Isis. Hopefully we'll be in the 16s in next couple of days. That's if I ever get back into ketosis...

Welcome OGem. At least you know you can maintain!

I'm about the same as you Isis. Hopefully we'll be in the 16s in next couple of days. That's if I ever get back into ketosis... Welcome OGem. At least you know you can maintain!

We sure will! If food week doesn't mess me up lol

Welcome Gem and well done! What is C9?

Hi,
Friday weigh-in...1lb loss only after another 100% strict week :( Don't know what I am doing wrong!!

But very well done to all of you who have done so well.xx

Hi, Friday weigh-in...1lb loss only after another 100% strict week :( Don't know what I am doing wrong!! But very well done to all of you who have done so well.xx

What week are you on??

My stomach is in agony after eating a little chicken, broccoli and cauliflower for food week :(

Hi Isis,

I come to the end of week 4 on Monday. My losses have been 5lbs, 2lbs, 2lbs and 1lb.......honestly I have been so good too!!

Isis and Jayne - fabulous losses ladies - you're doing so well!

Dietninja - great tonnage you back aboard the good ship Exanten- we can sail the stormy seas together!

Moisy - I've had weeks like that before then suddenly lost 5lb in a week. Hang on in there - your body has to give in to it at some point and offer up the fat for burning.

Welcome OGem what's c9?

As for me... I'm gonna party like its ma birthday... 'Cos it is!! Had lunch out - had lasagne which was delicious, had it with salad, no chips. Had a slice or birthday cake too - also delicious. Back on the ball tomorrow.

Xx

Thanks Sparkley, I hope you are right......I am not going to give up or give in to it!!

Happy Birthday by the way!!:D Have a great time xx

Hi Isis, I come to the end of week 4 on Monday. My losses have been 5lbs, 2lbs, 2lbs and 1lb.......honestly I have been so good too!!

Did you just to food week then? Are you drinking loads? Are you exercising? I hear too much can slow losses.

Hopefully you will get a weight loss whoosh soon. It is disheartening!

Thank you Sparkley!!!!

*******happy birthday lovely sparkley

Hi Isis,

Thanks for replying! :)

I haven't done a food week yet because of the weight loss and absolutely not exercising at all. I know I should but when I did LL I never did.......one of the attractions of doing this again! I try to drink about 3-3.5 litres of water a day and lots of black coffee. I am thinking of trying to do 4 litres next week and see what happens. xx

Hi Isis, Thanks for replying! :) I haven't done a food week yet because of the weight loss and absolutely not exercising at all. I know I should but when I did LL I never did.......one of the attractions of doing this again! I try to drink about 3-3.5 litres of water a day and lots of black coffee. I am thinking of trying to do 4 litres next week and see what happens. xx

I am stumped then! Hehehehe

I drink about 3 litres of water and loads and loads of green tea, nettle tea, peppermint tea, oolong tea, black coffee lol

No wonder I an always peeing lol

Back