02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

My husband has just been reminding me that when I did LL I was always behind the others in the group but by the time I had finished I had caught up with the weight loss...so hopefully the same thing will happen this time, :) xx

My husband has just been reminding me that when I did LL I was always behind the others in the group but by the time I had finished I had caught up with the weight loss...so hopefully the same thing will happen this time, :) xx

Yeah! Maybe you will average out weekly, more than the people who go fast at the beginning.

Fingers crossed!!:)

Thanks for your support, Isis. It is good to feel that you can come on here and chat to someone who knows what you are talking about. xx

Thanks Moisy and Isis for the birthday wishes xx

Moisy, I've just had a look back and my pattern seemed to be 2lb, 2lb, 1lb, 6lb, 2lb... I think your loss will come. That body fat has to surrender itself sooner or later! glad you are keeping positive. Off out to cinema now - 2nd night in a row! Don't go for months then twice in two days! X

Happy Birthday Sparkley.

Moisy I did LL and after a quick initial loss I only lost weight every 3rd week. I used to get despondent but realised that it would come off, just not every week. Keep with it as the maths has to work!

I struggle to drink 2 litres of water a day but I do have about a litre of peppermint tea and a few cups of coffee. Maybe easier in the summer. Let me know if upping the water helps.

Fingers crossed!!:) Thanks for your support, Isis. It is good to feel that you can come on here and chat to someone who knows what you are talking about. xx

My pleasure!

This place is certainly awesome. The support is invaluable.

Have fun Sparkley x

Rather off topic, but check out my lovely necklace that my OH bought me. I love it!

Attachments

• image-2765946230.jpg
    image-2765946230.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 39
:birthday:

:candle1: Happy Birthday Sparkley :bday:

:birthday:​

Morning ladies. Lovely necklace Sparkley.

I have my 5 closest friends over for dinner tonight. We take it in turns each month to entertain. I'm cooking Spanish chicken (Nigella recipe) but have asked them to bring their own dessert & booze. Planning to stay on plan.

My weight has shot up four pounds. And my body still hurts :'(

My mom needs cheering up and wants to go out tonight. I will have to treat myself to diet Pepsi.

Not sure what to do with food week. Can't cope with the pain I went through. And I am usually good with pain x

Isis not everyone does a food week. I did LL for 5 months and never needed a food week so going by that experience I don't need one. I am more inclined to have one small low carb meal treat a month but more to feel like part of society. Is the pain physical? That doesn't sound good. Please take it easy xx

I agree with Dietgal, the pain you describe doesn't sound good at all. Maybe the veg was a shock to the system and bloated you up? First time around I didn't have a break for about 4 months - was TS the whole time, but... I started introducing food when my nails started breaking and hair started falling out! Maybe just stick with a bit of protein and avoid anything with carb - including veg? The gain from eating real food is frustrating but you know it's not fat, just water.

I have lots of birthday treat stuff in the house - a box of champagne truffles and a box of salted caramel bite things. Plus a chocolate birthday cake that my dad made! Finding it hard to resist!

Want to get back to TS but stepdaughters 18th is Tuesday and she wants to go to a new gourmet burger restaurant in town so that'll be tricky. Be glad when birthday season is over and I can knuckle down to this without any food distractions!

Hope everyone having a good weekend. I'm painting bits if furniture with Annie Sloan paint! Hope you're feeling better Isis x

Thank you very much ladies. I am gonna keep an eye on it.

Ate some proper food today in case I have one mild drink later. Had turkey burger and egg. No pain. So it seems that veg may well be the culprit. As it was like trapped wind that was crippling.

Thank you so much for your caring and support on here. Will get back to TS tomorrow. Had porridge for breakfast. I have grown to like the apple and cinnamon one.

Gonna do TS without the extra food when I get back to it tomorrow. My food week can be covered today lol xxx

I agree with dietgal about not doing a food week, I have no plans to do one (especially with my weight loss) but may have a latte next weekend as meeting a friend for coffee....not planning to eat though.

Isis I hope you are feeling better today. I have apple and cinnamon porridge every day, fills me up nicely.

I went out today and bought a 5litre bottle of still water and that is going to be my guide every day for how much I am drinking. I feel like I have lost more, my rings, my watch are all loose and my side feels less bulky! To be honest though, I can live with fat fingers!! ;) xx

Survived my dinner party tonight with little damage done. Ate some chicken and salad and had a coke zero. Left the others to all the sauces, couscous, fruit salad and vino. Really pleased with my self control.

No movement on the scales and still not back in ketosis so don't think I'll break through the 17 stone barrier this week. BUT my friends noticed a difference in my shape (thanks Jillian 30 DS). I'm very hopeful that I will get into my holiday trousers.

Back