02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

It's lent...as a seasoned dieter I love a good opportunity to start a diet...40 days, here I come :)

may not be all Exante but I'm going to pledge to do something v weird...for 40 days I pledge to burn off any calories I eat OVER my 600... So if I do have a boiled egg, I'm going to have to walk for 17 mins...

So if I end up off Exante, I'm going to have to do a whole load of fat burning!!!

So first pack down, appropriately a pancake pack, and what a mess I made of it too!!!!

And a litre of water down too.

Start weight: 12.12.5 (!!! That's four and a half on in three days!!!)
image-14106092.jpg

Ah Lent, the time to deprive yourself of chocolate before the big pig out on Easter Sunday!! But it is a good way of keeping yourself on track, Ninja....sticking to this or something else for 40 days will make such a difference...I'm with you on that, good luck! You are very good if you can burn off the extra calories, that is where I always fall down in the diets.
Jayne, welcome to the cold club. I stuck to tablets too because I thought the drinks and liquids would knock me out of ketosis so far I think it has been okay. I hope you feel better soon, mine is still hanging around and now I have a weird sort of rash on my face!!:rolleyes: Would be just like me to get nice and thin but look like Quasimodo at the end of it!! xx

Moisy, lol at Quasimodo :D Perhaps you have a viral rash? Hope it settles soon. Yes, I'm sure the tablets rather than liquids will be fine. I do wish I could suck a throat sweet or two though! My ears are all blocked up today, so I feel like I'm underwater :( The NN tablets last night totally knocked me out lol. Slept super well, but do feel like I have a bit of a hangover form them today, so not sure if I should take them tonight as need to be up and about tomorrow. Today is a bit more chilled out.

Dietninja, good luck! :) The pancake packs do take a bit of practice to get right lol.

Jayne, I have to say that I did have to resort to a sugar free menthol sweet, I know it isn't allowed but I was coughing so much and I don't think it has dome me too much damage! :)
Been out today and got my nails done....my treat to myself for sticking to the diet!! Also been playing Candy Crush! Anything to stop me eating!! xx

Hi everyone!

Sorry I have been AWOL. Reason is in my diary. I am still on the journey with you lovely people xxx

Hi Isis,

Nice to see you back on here, we missed you. :) I have read your diary, I am sorry to read your news. You sound like you are coming through a very stressful time, well done for staying strong and I am so glad that you are still on the diet and doing something for you! Brilliant! xxx

Hi everyone and WELCOME BACK ISIS!! Have replied to your diary message - good to have you back x

Moisy - hope you are feeling better, well done for sticking with it while feeling like poo.

Ninja... Liking the sound if your Lent plan - good luck with it.

As for me - had some chicken yesterday and was 2lb heavier this morning - it's crazy! Almost back to my pre-birthday blow out weight - 16lb lost so far this year but still 2 stones to lose to get to my lowest weight from June last year. Will get there.

Friday again tomorrow - the weeks seem to be flying by at the moment. Summer will soon be here so I need to knuckle down and get my TS mojo back if I'm to stand a chance of getting back in to my summer clothes from last year.

xx

Hi everyone and WELCOME BACK ISIS!! Have replied to your diary message - good to have you back x Moisy - hope you are feeling better, well done for sticking with it while feeling like poo. Ninja... Liking the sound if your Lent plan - good luck with it. As for me - had some chicken yesterday and was 2lb heavier this morning - it's crazy! Almost back to my pre-birthday blow out weight - 16lb lost so far this year but still 2 stones to lose to get to my lowest weight from June last year. Will get there. Friday again tomorrow - the weeks seem to be flying by at the moment. Summer will soon be here so I need to knuckle down and get my TS mojo back if I'm to stand a chance of getting back in to my summer clothes from last year. xx

Thank you darling!!!!!!

You are doing fab!

We will get there!!!

Fast reply - sorry haven't had time to read. Week 7 weigh in and 4.5lb lost! So happy! It also means I've hit my 10% off goal :)

Hectic, very long day yesterday (and planned again for today), out and about with friend visiting from Manchester and her son. I have a stinking cold and cough too - boo! Although do feel somewhat better this morning than I did yesterday. Felt very rough. We did have a great time yesterday, but I also had a complete blonde moment late in the afternoon when we were leaving a beach car park and I ended up reversing into a rock and busting my tyre and wrecking my wheel. I have no idea how to change a wheel - although I'm sure it's relatively simple once you know how - and so had to wait a couple of hours for RAC. It was peeing down with rain all day, so we were already soaked through, tired, etc. and more than ready to be heading home (a good hour's drive) at that point! I stayed strong though and didn't break plan. Wasn't even tempted :) Lunchtime we'd even been to McD's and I'd sat there with water whilst everyone ate. Not even the slightest bit tempted to order, although did catch myself almost picking up one of my son's chips without thought a couple of times. I didn't though! :) Intend to stay totally on plan again today too.

Must dash. Catch up with you all soon/tomorrow. Hope everyone doing well :)

Hi everyone,

Great weight loss Jayne well done! I have managed 4lbs this week which I am really chuffed about and takes me to a total of 18lbs. Big thanks Sparkley, I am feeling much better now, especially as I have lost and did stick to the diet while feeling awful. My daughter told me that I had to stop wearing my old jeans as they are far too baggy now! Yay!! :) xx

Yay Moisy, you had a 'whoosh week' too :D Fantastic! So pleased your work has finally given you a substantial reward :)

Sparkley, that's really weird about the chicken and subsequent gain. Bit cruel too! :( You're doing great. Keep ploughing away at it. You will get there! It can be so hard until that certain something clicks and you find your groove again. You will do it though! :)

Isis - Great to see you back :)

Friend off home in the morning. I made it. 2 days out and about with her. Lots of temptation. Stayed 100% on plan :) Oh boy, I am shattered! Been such a long, but fun, couple of days. Plus point is we did heaps of walking so def burnt off some calls lol. Bed calling :) zzzzzzzz

Just a quickie... WELL DONE Jayne and Moisy - great whoosh weeks, such a boost to get a loss like that at this stage if the game.

My Harcombe diet book arrived today - looking forward to having a good read.

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Just tried the apple crumble and custard pack. Oh my goodness, yummy, yummy, yummy! It's exactly my thing both in taste and texture :) Of course it's not like the real thing, but does resemble it in flavour. For this diet, it is definitely now one of my fave meals :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Well done, Jayne for sticking to it while your friend was there, that is so challenging.

Enjoy the book, Sparkley! Have a good weekend everyone! xx

Hello all, just popping in to post this week's loss of 4lb. It's not the best loss ever, but it's going in the right direction still, and I am now out of the 30s and into the 20s, which is a big mental milestone although I realise I still have a long, long way to go!
Well done everyone with all your losses - see you next week!
Rich :)

Welcome to the 20s Rich, that's a great achievement and always so good to see a new stone on the scales. Hope you have another great week.

How's everyone getting on?

I didn't have a great weekend in terms if food. I was at a friends for a birthday meal on Friday night and he ordered Indian takeaway... My favourite! So decided to go off plan for the evening - had a couple if glasses of prosecco, a curry with rice, followed by a slice if the belated birthday cake he'd made for me. Took the rest if the cake home and me and OH polished off most of it over the weekend. So... Was 6lb heavier yesterday, and 4lb lighter today after 1 day back on plan and spending most if yesterday on the loo! I seem to be in a cycle if being on plan Monday to Friday then off the rails over the weekend.

The Harcombe diet book is really interesting - I think I am going to try it but having just ordered a load of Exante food I am going to stick with this for a bit longer first. My OH who wants to lose about 1.5 stones is trying it - he started yesterday and has 5 days of detox which is killing him already. It's helping me though as nothing bad in the house. I think if he sees a good loss on Friday it will spur him on.

I tried the new Exante lentil dhal meal and the beef and black bean meal - both are like a pot noodle style so you add boiling water to the pot, stir and let it stand. Certainly easy to make and quite tasty. Makes for a change anyway.

Hope you're all okay xx

Seems to be the week for going off plan... After my carbs crept up on man plan and I drifted out of ketosis I've had a major lapse and yesterday was a sausage sandwich for lunch plus a dominos pizza for tea (though I'm feeling really under the weather too so don't know what's up - reverse of keto cold?).

Back to TS for a week to kickstart everything then strict man plan for March !

Hope everyone is ok :)

Mousey

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back