09 - Our Skinny Year Team - Complete

Hello all. Glad the team is up and running :) I had a bad day yesterday - was so fed up of feeling so so hungry and moody so decided the diet was not for me and emailed ny CDC who was so so rude to me. I got so upset because she indicated that I was a failure. Have had a bad day today and have decided to carry on after all with a new CDC who I am seeing tomorrow. I think I musr just take ages to get into ketosis... :(

Just wanted to let you all know that I've had my weigh in and I lost a grand total of........ 12lbs!!!

Now I know its the first week so results are typically on the high side but I'm still chuffed. That means that I have lost almost 10% of what I want to loose........ in the first week!!

Come on girls........ lets make 09 Our Skinny Year!!!!!

we could start 2 teams and support each other or just support you 6 and be here for help and guidance and any moaning needed!!
I am happy to sit on the sidelines as i am struggling really badly right now and until i get back on track wouldnt want to let anybody down!
But i will get there i will get there.

I had a bad day yesterday - was so fed up of feeling so so hungry and moody so decided the diet was not for me and emailed ny CDC who was so so rude to me. I got so upset because she indicated that I was a failure.

That is JUST dreadful! People like that ought to be removed as CDCs! I am SO proud of you for sticking with it sarah! Are you gonna restart from basically day 1 or just continue SS -ing?
You know what? I don't think you'll take forever to get in ketosis, you already eliminated a bunch of carbs and it will be in no time now!
I am happy to sit on the sidelines as i am struggling really badly right now and until i get back on track wouldnt want to let anybody down!

Awww hon, sad to hear that... anything we can do? Would it help if you told us about it? What are the worst parts? Temptation? Tired? Lack of faith? Please share, this is what we're here for!

I'm game for the valentines day challenge. Is it which team loses most weight?

Yes I think so but I'll have to dig out that particular thread.

Just wanted to let you all know that I've had my weigh in and I lost a grand total of........ 12lbs!!!
Now I know its the first week so results are typically on the high side but I'm still chuffed. That means that I have lost almost 10% of what I want to loose........ in the first week!!!

OH MAH GAWD!!! Well done you!!! No really, Amazing performance!!!

1190039274_congrats7.gif

About the team, despite one against answer I had, I can't see what's wrong with being more to support each other and it would be cruel to turn either of us down at this point! So.....

AutumnSky, Diddums, sarahsunshine, naomi 1611, myself, molymoo or Bonzo, bush and TRYING SO HARD - that is 9 people. - That may upset some people but it's best, doesn't everyone agree? The danger is that we may be rejected as an official team I presume and then we'll have to decide between remaining an unofficial-renegade team LOL and just splitting somehow.

Can you please answer my questions so that I can update on the first page of the team thread?

Here is the thread, hope you like it:
§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

You can also click on Thread Tools on the right hand side, at the start of every thread and click on Subscribe to thread. That way, every time you click on User CP (most top left on the blue menu) you can see the thread and see if anyone answered in it.

Ok tommorow is the day i am gonna be back on track! Getting back to 100% had my low point, but have stayed away from the carbs, know that i go into Ketosis within 2 days so thats no so bad! If i cheat, who am i cheating but me! Got to do it and will do it, going out with my friends on the 14th of Febuary (leaving hubby at home, Valentines day is just a con!) so i want to be skinnier by then! I will do it and i can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAma
How are you guys with internet access? Can we make it a team rule that we check into the team's thread -we'll build one in CD Teams- once a day? That way we know there is some accountability and aren't tempted to cheat!

So a few questions:
- What week/day are you in?
- How old are you?
- If you already had a weigh-in, how much have you lost? (only what we lose from becoming a team counts to the challenges and those work much like The Biggest Loser on telly)
-When is your next weigh-in?
- Are you on SS or SS+?
- Restarter or first timer?
- Do you have a diary/blog on here? (if so, please post link)
- How much weight are you looking to lose?

Just finished day 8 so week 2
I'm 40
lost 12 lbs so far
next weigh in next Tuesday
SS
First timer
no blog
looking to loose 128 lbs in total

By the way.... am I in???? I tried to add the thread name thingy....... just incase I was but couldn't seem to do it. Any advice..... if I'm in of course!!!!!

Here is the thread, hope you like it:
§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

Here Bonzo, of course you're in, haven't read the thread? Ladies, should we leave this one as we can post in there or should we continue on both?

Mollymoo thanks for sharing hon, what's important is that you realize that if you cheat it's in no one else's detriment but your own! VD will see you skinnier than ever.

My mother whom I have tried for ages to get started on CD was telling me this morning it was foolish to tell my CDC that having water flavours was not allowed because otherwise we could have them. I was gobsmacked. Who would we be cheating?!?

elisabeth - sorry hon, we're 9 already so far too many.... if anyone drops out and you're still available I'll try and let you know!

It's my weigh in day and I am rather nervous to be honest.... I'm pretty sure I set myself up for dissapointment by hoping I lost too much. Especially with all the street clothes it is bound to be much worse than my scale at home... I will be grateful for anything, of course but I'd be much happier with a loss like the one my scale shows this morning. I'll post right as I come back.

Girls what do you say, should we be one of those groups of people that keep positive, never ask negative details and carry on Stepford Wives like, or should we have this as a real sanctuary where we share everything, from what food tempted us to how we cheated if we did, how much water we retained, how we didn't think we can make it through the day and so on? What approach would everyone like?

I think a real sanctuary would be nice :) Somewhere we can rant if we've had a bad day and therefore fellow team members should understand :)

Hello all,
I am staying with SS but think I may have a couple of dyas just on the shakes to get me into ketosis before I have any meals. Feel as though I have regained control today and seeing my lovely new CDC this evening - I will report any loss later xxx

Well for me ladies so far so good, had a couple of shakes already and i am feeling fine today! Need to get on the water consumption though! Seeing my CDC tommorow not expecting to have lost anything really but need to get some more supplies. I am going to buy myself a dress in a size 14 and use that as my inspiration, if i feel like giving up i am going to try it on and see how it doesnt fit lol!
Well done all of you, you are doing so well!
xx

Afternoon ladies

Hope you're all having a good day. Mine is going well so far. Still way too cold here to leave the house (-21 today and supposed to get colder tomorrow!!!) For some reason I felt really sick this morning.... hungry sick. My stomach hasn't been that great either...... wondering how I can have an upset stomach when I haven't eaten for 9 days!!!! Weird. Guess my body is just getting used to its new fuel.

I'm not too sure what you are told in the UK but with my shakes came a booklet which said you shouldn't be on ss for more than 14 days and that after 14 days you should add a 400 calorie meal or snacks adding up to 400 cals. They then went on to show the stories of people who had been on it for longer. I'm definitely gonna do the two weeks and much longer if I can altho I may add a 100 cal soup or something, even every other night, just so I've got something to look forward to. At the mo all I like is the strawberry shake and thats it. I can eat the oats but the smell of them is starting to make me feel sick. Not sure what damage a 100 cal soup can do but am hoping it will help me stay on track.

Hiya we are told that on 4 shakes a day we can do 12 weeks then have to have an add a meal!
Dont know why it would be different. Are you only on 3 shakes a day?
Viki
x

I'm allowed 3 shakes a day, for up to 12 weeks, tho now my food consists of 2 packets of porridge plus shake or soup

Back