1 -0, 0-1 I sound like a game of something!!!

debzie

I am sick off silly weight losses or nothing at all. Do I limit my sins, do I eat more...grrrr...it will be christmas before anyone notices any change let alone me!!!!!

How many syns do you have on average? What plan do you follow? x

Hi hun, why don't you post a usual weeks menu on this thread and we could have a look at it for you, i'm not saying your doing anything wrong but another view might help. xxx

As silly as it sounds - maybe you are not eating enough? And try to drink plenty of water, yes, it really does work...

Putting your days food on the menu thread above is a very good idea, if you are doing something wrong (I'm not saying that you are) then someone will be able to advise you, and help you start losing again, don't give up, you can do it, good luck to you.

Well, Im in exactly the same boat too. Could everyone have a look at my menus in the Food Diary section please.? I keep gaining and losing the same 2 lbs. Any suggestions or criticisms will be gratefully accepted.
Its all very depressing. :cry:

I was just sticking to about 5 sins so I have upped it to max or thereabouts...so frustrating

:wave_cry:
how do use use this site...so confusing

Back