1 1/2 weeks in and im struggleing!

Alpha123

Hello everyone!

I have been doing the CC diet for just over 1 and a half weeks and im really struggling! Im doing the shakes 3 times a day but im still very hungry and feel very low in energy and im constantly cold!.

At weekends im ok'ish as i can keep myself busy, but at work sitting at a desk i get dizzy spells, hunger pains and a total lack of energy.

I also feel im not loosing any weight!

Im really thinking about changing my diet to Weight Watchers Shakes with a meal in the evening or to the Aitken's diet.

Any tips or advice?
Will changing my diet cause me to put on weight?
If so how much weight could I put on?
Is it normal for me to still be in this hungry state over 1 week into the diet?

Thanks very much!:wave_cry:
alpha

Ketosis makes you shed water from around your organs, it's the same on CD as it is on Atkins. You WILL gain weight if you just 'stop' as you'll re-gain that water.. it's not fat, just water, and will happen.

but.. I would suggest speaking to your CDC and revising your plan, it may be that you need to step up to SS+ at least in the short term.

Maybe revise what times you are having your shakes and exercise if you are doing any?

Don't get me wrong I don't have the experience to tell you what you should / shouldn't do, but I have done CD before and it does work. Just as well as atkins but without the cooking ;).

I wouldn't just walk away but you do need to do something if you are feeling dizzy etc.

Really hope you manage to sort things out - there are CDC's here too so they may be able to help.

Good luck :)

Hello Alpha welcome to the site.

Sorry you are struggling at the moment. Have you seen your CDC since you started? How much weight have you lost so far?

Being cold is a sign that you are in ketosis but if you are, you shouldn't feel hungry all the time. You could try splitting your packs so you have 6 'meals' a day. Or move up to one of the other plans where you have 4 packs and some milk or a small meal. But I wouldn't do this without speaking to your CDC.

How much weight do you have to lose? It seems a shame to stop so soon when you have already got through the first week.

Jac

Back