1/11/16

Hi Eric. That's great! What plan are you following?x
Hi, i am following the slimming world plan, Again ! fell off the wagon last time but I know it works when i stick to it and am amazed at how much I can eat ! Only thing is I like a drink so have to watch that. How about you ?

Hi Eric, here to follow! Great weight loss!! My first weigh in is tomorrow eeeekkkkkk!!

I am calorie counting but like a drink too!! :eek::eek: Someone told me about this really low calorie champagne (it's only 280 cals for the whole bottle) BUT I can't afford champagne every day!!! Lol;)

Good luck!!

Well only 2Lb off this week which takes my total t0 7lb but at least it's a loss o_O Not drinking now til thursday s hoping for better next week !

Well only 2Lb off this week which takes my total t0 7lb but at least it's a loss o_O Not drinking now til thursday s hoping for better next week !

Well done! 2lbs is great! Hope your not drinking is going better than mine has this week!! :eek:

Hi to all and I hope your "journey" is going well .
Well I have had a good week. I went out socially twice, had a few drinks though I mostly stick to neat brandy now , (6 syns per dbl). Also I am Killing it at the gym! mainly so i can have that little extra when I feel I need it. So to the weight ! This week managed another 2LB loss so its all going in the right direction , just wish it would move a bit faster!
:):character00116::whacky068:

Well after a bad week last week (put on 3LB) :( Decided to get back on it and have lost 4.5Lb this week so am planning to work hard on the run up to Xmas or Fatmas as I sometimes call it ! Hope your all having success !:)

:)
I'm with you working hard on the run up to xmas eve. Determined not to think 'sod it, i'll start in January' and to lose as much as I can before xmas! xx
Well you've done brilliant up til now :0clapper: so keep the focus for crimbo ! after all its only another day

:sw014: The 1st stone gone after losing 2LB this week ! worked hard for it and had a few slips but weighed midweek and when I discovered a small gain I put my foot on the gas at the gym in time for my regular Monday weigh in. Got a few nights out this week so need to stay focused ! good luck to all this week !

Back