1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1/2 a pound of possitiveness

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Nigel g, 28 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Nigel g

Nigel g Daft Bloke

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy plan
    Hi all. All the exercise and the right food the early nights and the enthusiasm I have for this diet is all very well and good. However this week I only lost ½ a pound in weight. My girlfriend who did no exercise comparable to me lost 1 ½ pound.
    I am not at all peed off with this in fact I am well please as I know I am not over doing it and my body is coping and happy with the things I am doing. Which to me helps as this whole regime is a long term forever ambition and my body is in cruise control.
    I did win slimmer of the month for the second month running though so I was very happy. Although I did boast that I will be at target weight by xmas which when I said is a loss of 4 stone got some groans from the rest of the group. Then I realised later they thought I meant losing 4 stone from now till xmas which must have sounded boastful and foolish sorry guys. :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Have you been measuring yourself? sometimes I have a very small loss or a STS but I notice that I have lost inches instead of lb's. If you are exercising quite a bit then it could be an answer. Of course sometimes there isn't an answer, and it just 'is'. Having said that any loss is a loss so I'm glad that you are happy with that. You have done fantastically well so far, so well done!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.