1/2 lb on on week 10 of 10%

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
hi all soooo peeved yesterday as i got weighed on my week 10 of my 10% and for no reason at all put on 1/2lb?????? :confused: Cant understand it i didnt go off the plan and the only week i ever put on was 1lb at christmas and i had a day off!! What are the odd's of that?? :(

hi all soooo peeved yesterday as i got weighed on my week 10 of my 10% and for no reason at all put on 1/2lb?????? :confused: Cant understand it i didnt go off the plan and the only week i ever put on was 1lb at christmas and i had a day off!! What are the odd's of that?? :(

so sadly i dont get my free week now :(

I put on a pound last week and followed the plan 100% too. I don't think it's that you did anything wrong, just one of those things. Bet you'll see a loss next week.

I put on a pound last week and followed the plan 100% too. I don't think it's that you did anything wrong, just one of those things. Bet you'll see a loss next week.

thanks just one of those things i suppose!! think my body dosn't want to be in the 12st's again lol!!! Well it's gonna get there next week kicking and screaming!!!!!! ;) and well done for your loss so far!!

Back