Extra Easy 1/3 of your plate

MrsFYS

Happy New Year/Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
Apologies if this has been asked a million times but I just want to get it right before I start.
In my bible (EEbook) it says about your plate being filled with 1/3 fruit/veg with each meal, but when I read peoples food diaries theres no mention of this said foodage.
So, is it just taken for granted that if you're doing EE this happens, or this flexi for super fast weight loss?
Eek, sorry for numb nuts post!

For EE to work it is best to follow this "rule" but your third superfree doesnt need to be separate veg on the plate it can be the ingredients you use as well - so a spag bol that has onion\carrots\tomatoes in it fits the bill

For EE to work it is best to follow this "rule" but your third superfree doesnt need to be separate veg on the plate it can be the ingredients you use as well - so a spag bol that has onion\carrots\tomatoes in it fits the bill

Thank you, thats perfect, so a swede cottage pie filled with cauli & broccoli does the trick?

Yup. As long as its roughly 1/3 of the recipe you're laughing.

hi , i still dont understand how you can snack on potatoes,andlean meat through the day have you got to eat veg or salad with the snacks to :confused:

Nope only meals :) and if you don't fancy veg or salad with ur meal you can leave the 1/3 empty and have fruit for desert instead that's what I normally do :)

hi , i still dont understand how you can snack on potatoes,andlean meat through the day have you got to eat veg or salad with the snacks to :confused:
If you snack during the day, it needs to be super free foods, or you would need to syn it.
Sorry :(

If you snack during the day, it needs to be super free foods, or you would need to syn it.
Sorry :(

Don't know where you've heard that but it's not true. You should choose superfree first but even if you're snacking on free foods it doesn't have to be synned. The food Optimising book even lists things like potato wedges and chicken drumsticks as good things to snack on and neither are superfree.

Oops! I've just returned after a break and using an old book - that's how it used to be - need to update my books.
Thanks for correcting me on this.
:eek:

Sorry to jump OP's thread, i was just wondering, when it comes to dinner time - could you just have a big bowl of homemade veggie soup (veg/water/stockcube)?

Yeah of course :)

We were told if you didnt fancy 1/3rd superfree with your meal then have a good bowl of fruit before your meal, the thinking being that youre partially full before your meal. I only do red and green though. :)

Back