Extra Easy 1/3 superfree for breakfast any ideas?

Night

I can easily manage the 1/3 with lunch and dinner. But unless my breakfast is a couple of pieces of fruit or has fruit in it (eg breakfast rice with chopped up apples and bananas) I'm struggling with getting it in especially as cereals are not an option being gluten free. I'll have a boiled egg followed by a piece of fruit some days but does anyone have any other more interesting ideas?

Tomatoes, Mushrooms perhaps?

If I'm at work my breakfast is just a banana and yogurt but when at home with more time I often do a sw fry up with bacon, egg, tomato and mushrooms

I can easily manage the 1/3 with lunch and dinner. But unless my breakfast is a couple of pieces of fruit or has fruit in it (eg breakfast rice with chopped up apples and bananas) I'm struggling with getting it in especially as cereals are not an option being gluten free. I'll have a boiled egg followed by a piece of fruit some days but does anyone have any other more interesting ideas?

There are gluten free cereals on the healthy extra list and it even says that you can substitute any gluten free cereal if you have an intolerance, although check the exact wording online.

Have been hearing that the 1/3 super free isn't totally necessary when doing EE. I've been doing a few EE days and don't eat much super free and am still having great losses.

If you're managing to have your 1/3 super free for your other meals then I'm sure you'll be fine :).

I agree with Darkveiled, don't just have the superfree to say you've had it (if that makes sense.) If you are happy with what your eating, its filling you up and your happy with your loses then carry on as you are.

I love the fact you live in Cairo, that's awesome, I love the city :)

I struggle a lot with breakfast too as I never feel like eating much but I find things like chopped fruit and yogurt are a good option or an omelette packed out with superfree such as onion, tomatoes, mushrooms etc and with a side salad. xxx

Back