1 cal spray

it should be fine. you can also do 'dry-frying' which involves pouring a bit of oil in the pan and then wiping most of it off with kitchen towel. i need to invest in a new non-stick frying pan, though!

i think you're allowed a tiny bit (half a tsp?) of oil for frying, salad dressings, etc. but need to keep it as low as possible.

I also have used oil spray from the start but I never use more than 4 sprays (I have a little OCD for even numbers lol!)

I warm the pan slightly first, my oil is in an old tomato sauce dispenser so I then shake a few drops into the pan, move oil about a bit and then wipe with kitchen roll. Worked so far LOL.

I use the spray but I wish i didnt have to as its got nasties in it. Not much is being used so not too bad

I'm thinking of popping into my old WW meeting next week to buy their oil sprayer - same concept as the 1 cal but you put your own (natural) oil of your choice in it and then it just sprays a little oil and a lot of air!!! :)

I'm going to use the 1 cal spray until the final stage of dukan, as said by passionflower I'm not too happy about its unhealthy ingredients when compared to the fattier healthier oils but as I plan not to use it forever it hopefully shouldn't be a problem.

Back