1 day at a time

Doh not behaved today. 28 syns as had kebab and few chips for tea. But back on it tomoz x

Bad day syn wise yesterday but straight back on it today instead of using it as an excuse! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am feeling so lousy today. Still stuck with this viral chest infection which I just have to put up with until it goes. Daughter and I had planned to go swimming on a Sunday evening when son was in karate but I'm being a wimp and putting it off until I'm better.

I know I've been a little off kilter this weekend but I'm not going to use it as an excuse to carry on. Just wish this flipping cough would go.

Can I join please, I have been struggling recent due to stuff going on in my personal life and I just take baby steps and not look at the whole amount of weight I lose but focus on 1/2-1lb a week but ultimately concentrate on 1 day at a time :)

Today is 100% perfect and feel so much better and positive for eating more healthy :)

Last edited:
bunnylovesalan said:
Can I join please, I have been struggling recent due to stuff going on in my personal life and I just take baby steps and not look at the whole amount of weight I lose but focus on 1/2-1lb a week but ultimately concentrate on 1 day at a time :)

Today is 100% perfect and feel so much better and positive for eating more healthy :)

Good pkan - 1 day at time and 0.5lb wk target and then wen u have a good week and loose more just think how great u'll feel x

Korrigan said:
I am feeling so lousy today. Still stuck with this viral chest infection which I just have to put up with until it goes. Daughter and I had planned to go swimming on a Sunday evening when son was in karate but I'm being a wimp and putting it off until I'm better.

I know I've been a little off kilter this weekend but I'm not going to use it as an excuse to carry on. Just wish this flipping cough would go.

Hope u feel better soon x

Not only did I behave today but I wanted to so wasn't a struggle. Wish every day was like this lol.

second day 100% but to be honest very close to a miss due to going to dentist as it so stressful me along with trying to sort out my funding for next year at uni!!!

second day 100% but to be honest very close to a miss due to going to dentist as it so stressful me along with trying to sort out my funding for next year at uni!!!

I just take it one meal at a time on the really bad days. :)
I always find it easier when I'm in work tbh and today has been good. Plenty of superfree and my only syns were 2 rich tea biscuits just now with a coffee after supper.

And - not 100% sure but I think my chest infection was easier today. Not coughing as much and when I did it wasn't all catarrhy (sorry :eek:).

I've had a terrible week due to the hubby cooking and the operation etc... so I am thinking of not going and weighing myself this weds and taking it one day at a time until next weds.

I've had a terrible week due to the hubby cooking and the operation etc... so I am thinking of not going and weighing myself this weds and taking it one day at a time until next weds.

I skipped a few weeks back when I knew I'd had a bad week. Not sure it was the best thing to do ~ I need to weigh every week to keep on track. But I know how disheartening it is to have an "official" gain. :(

However hard it is hun, go to group & face the scales. Then u can draw a line and move forward. U may be surprised. and even if u have again, u will get some tips / motivation to have a better wk this week x

I'm non-group. I left my group recently because I hated it. I weigh myself in boots on the same day as my group was....

and i know EXACTLY what's gone wrong this week lol.

I would definately weigh myself this week, then it will feel like a new week and you can accept the outcome and move on :)

I had a good day yesterday without struggling which is a miracle as this has been a challenge since Christmas!!!

I have started to measure how many steps I do and aim to do 10,000 a day, don't know if it is going to work but at least it helps me feel like I am doing something to help my health and keep my heart healthy :)

I'm non-group. I left my group recently because I hated it. I weigh myself in boots on the same day as my group was....

and i know EXACTLY what's gone wrong this week lol.

I'd be far terrified of small children pointing and laughing to weigh in public. :eek:

Look at it this way/weigh ;):rolleyes: if you DO weigh you'll know exactly what the damage is and it might give you an extra kick up the whatnot for next week.

Now then ~ would it be completely inappropriate to kick a work colleague in the shins? He generally hits an 8 or 9 on an annoying scale of 10 when he's just breathing but today he's surpassing himself.

Well just to update, lost 6lb of the 7 1/2lb I had put on over half term. Then sort of had what I thought was a good week but put on 1 1/2lb.

So back on track have started a food diary been keeping to under 15 syns. Upped exersice by adding in some running. I am so determined to get rid of the 5.5lb that I need to get to goal.
Have been trying to lose the half stone since before christmas really must be more determined.

Good luck to all.

cyberjelly said:
Well just to update, lost 6lb of the 7 1/2lb I had put on over half term. Then sort of had what I thought was a good week but put on 1 1/2lb.

So back on track have started a food diary been keeping to under 15 syns. Upped exersice by adding in some running. I am so determined to get rid of the 5.5lb that I need to get to goal.
Have been trying to lose the half stone since before christmas really must be more determined.

Good luck to all.

Well done, u seem focused and in control x

As for me, lost 2lb at wi on Tue, and since had 2 good days (14.5 syns Tue & 7 syns Mon). Here's to a good week, one day at a time x

I've been trying to keep to minimal syns, because I'm really fat for my height I've gone for 7-8 instead of 5 as a minimum, 10 as my max and we'll see how I do on this. it's kind of hard though because dairy free marge doesn't come in a low fat variety so i'm having to just cut it down loads so i can still have an evening biscuit (sponge finger, 1 and a bit syns) and not feel deprived!

Flibsey, not eaten marg or butter since I started SW.

Have only had 11 syns Tues, 10 Syns Wed and should only have 5 today ( well thats the plan).

Tues went to zumba 1 hour, Wed ran 3.3k and tonight 3k run planned with running club.
I will shift this last 5.5lb its been with me since before Christmas and will take me to target. Fingers crossed.

I've not eaten it either as I only like proper salted butter :eek: not these hideous alternatives. And they are all the kids DO like so luckily I am never tempted!

Back