1 last try!

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya, everyone glad to see your all doing well, well after an ectopic pregnancy but all going as well as it can with it i've been given the all clear and i asked about LT and they said i was ok to do it again. just can't decided when any ideas hubby suggested after xmas what's your thoughts?????

Heya hun, sorryo to hear about the pregnancy. i recently miscarried. i was on cd before but have joined ww now. i plan to restart cd in the new year. hopefully i will have the same motivation i had that time last year. I guess its up to you you could loose a stone or two for xmas but then if you come of it for xmas might gain a bit. its a tough one!

thank you

your all so sweet thank you i'm feeling fine now,i was gutted by it tho i already have 3 kids this was to be my 4th and final baby but i wasn't to be, i was thinking of starting this week i think it would be better for me to start now as i seem to be gaining weight daily lately.

As Becky said if you start now you could lose a stone or 2 before Christmas.
I am having a normal Xmas ( having dinner, drink etc ) and will be going back to it just after. I'm hoping I lose 2 stone for then, my lil xmas pressie for myself I guess.
Sorry to hear of the pregnancy.

i think i will start this week hubby isn't so positive about it but oh well,he's thin so he's ok, this on the other hand is about little me (ok not so little me),and we just got a puppy so i will be able to walk him when he's been injected.

Hiya hun, Sorry to hear about your loss, its really sad to hear when it happens and I hope you are getting all the support and help ya need. Regarding the diet I think ya have to be totally focused to start it like becky said ya can start now and lose a stone or two before xmas and then do a refeed for the xmas period but at the end of the day take some time out for yourself and when ya are ready babe come back anytime, we are all here for ya and to wish ya loads of success again. By the way nice supporting fella, bless him!!

he is supportive he always is he doesn't like the diet but then he doesnt like me being unhappy either,i really hate my body and keep it covered all the time,having 3 kids doesnt help forst of all theres the preggy weight then i get a sweetie here n there,and omg the left overs here are unreal.

Back