+1 lb this week

lardass

Silver Member
I'm really fed up with +1lb this week, and i managed to get some ketostix today am not even in the slightest in ketosis.

Is there a best time of day to test?

Sorry about your gain this week:eek: , I think the best time to test is first thing in the morning.:)

Having trouble sticking to diet this week as i know this weekend is going to be a nightmare, i'm away at a wedding.

Sort of want to wait till weekend over and start ss afresh but know if i stop now will be a disaster.

Try doing the 790 plan until the end of the week if you're finding it very hard and carry on ssing from next week.. that might be easier. Just a thought:)

thanks i wish there was somewhere i could go and lock myself away until at goal weight

thanks i wish there was somewhere i could go and lock myself away until at goal weight

Don't we all wish that;) . I've considered running away so many times to some deserted island with food packs enough for 12 weeks and then coming back once I'm at my goal...unfortunately I don't think there's a chance of that happening:rolleyes:

You seem to be doing well

D

Whats happened this week? You can keep going, its tough sometimes, especially with the kids but focus on the dress for the wedding and hang in there. If you need me email me [email protected] anytime and we can go through other programs together. Drink plenty of water and split your shakes in half so you feel as if you are getting more a day, or go onto 4 a day. Don't be governed by the Ketostix, even people who dont go in the pink still lose weight.

Stick with it, I'm behind you all the way!

Ray

Back