1 lb up

I'm so pissed off this morning:cry:
It was a pp day yesterday and all.
The only thing I had yesterday that I have never had before was a toffee Muller Light, I'd hardly put on a whole pound because of one yogurt would I?
I haven't cheated once on the diet at all, how have I gained?

This diet can be incredibly frustrating at times. I have lost 2 lbs in the past month or so with the ups and down and ups again and, I've not cheated on this diet either, not even once. The overall trend is down though and that is what you should focus on. Your weight will go up a bit every now and then and it can be down to a few things, most common being water retention and constipation. Give it a few days, don't get disheartened and, see what the scales say then.
We all see a gain a few times on this diet. I've seen the scales go up at least a dozen times and I've only been on this diet for 7 weeks now and I'm super-strict.

I don't know about you but I personally tend to find the weight loss/gain seems to relate not to the day before but the day before that.

e.g. I've gained a pound this morning, I was on PP yesterday and super strict but the day before ( tuesday) i had a wobble and that's what i'm putting my gain down to.

so maybe it's not yesterday's ML but perhaps Tuesday? Were u on a PV on tuesday?

That 1lb gain could be down to anything at all, don't let that get you down because tomorrow or the day after it'll fall off again! I have had experience with Toffee Muller Lights though, they make me stall and the minute I realised they might be responsible I stopped eating them and showed a loss the very next day x

i think if you are following the diet well, then you should ignore blips and see where are you are now from where you were(!) and you will see a down shift!!! and ignore that blip - and stick with it xxx you're doing great

Yep Curvy, it was a PV day but I still ate strickly as per the diet!
When I thought about it after I hadnt actually went the loo! yesterday as I have been going everyday so far no probs, so that was probably it sorry TMI!
I love the diet, and I wont be giving up with this one!

The toffee muller light's contain 8g of carbs per 100g, which means there are 14g per 175g pot which is very high. I avoid them as the slightest thing makes me stall...

Anyway, aside from that, you will find your weight will go up and down each day. Seems to be the way with this diet, but you will lose.

Keep on keeping on. You are doing so well.

The same thing happened to me and after a couple of days it went and took another one with it. Looking at your start date I'm guessing you are less than a week into Cruise? Your body does need to adjust too.
The muller lite may not have helped but I reckon in a week or so you'll be well back on track. The lovely people here told me the same thing when I posted that I'd gained a pound... they were right!

I think as losses are fairly rapid initially when we don't see them we notice it really quicky.

Keep going, you're doing great!

and if more (new) people posted menus on the menu thread, we'd be in a far better position to advise properly...

while you mightn't have "cheated", several things on the diet can cause issues - particularly some allowed in the UK but not in the country the diet originated in, France!

So take the time to post in the menu thread please!

It will help other new people too to see what you eat and the comments you receive.
x

Back