1 month in- before and after pics! 2 stone gone!! :D

gorgehun80

so ive been on 100% SS for 4 and half weeks now and lost 2 stone...here are couple of my before and after pics...sorry qaulity isnt great! stil have 2 stone to go but i know i can achieve it, especially as i have got such a fab consultant! xx Ive gone from 12 st 11 lbs (size 16) to 10 st 11 lbs (size 12) and so chuffed with my results so far!! xx april2012 020-horz.jpg

cor well done you look ace and rocking that bikini xxxx

You do look fab indeed , well done you ( now dreaming of the prospect of wearing bikini's !)

thanks everyone :) yes i am very pleased, especially as only 1 month! still got just under 2 stone to go and the loss has started to slow down now but hoping to lose it before august as bridemaid for my sister ..! good luck to all of u too!! xx

Excellent, you look fab xxxx

Well done what a difference in just a month!

Absolutely fantastic. You look amazing. And after only four and a half weeks! Well done x

Well done!! Thats amazing results! U look great in ur bikini! Was just wondering if u did any form
Of exercise on top too? Iv just starting my 3rd week now but for some reason cant see any changes in my body even though iv lost 11lbs and 1.5 inches of my hips, waist and chest!!

Amazingly motivational to see your journey in just 1 month - well done!!

Back