1 month weight loss kickstart

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kat93, 15 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Kat93

Kat93 New Member

I've been going through a bit of a stressful period lately, due to exams and the end of university, but it's all over now, so I want to celebrate by losing some weight before my graduation ceremony in mid July. I know that fast weight loss is not the answer, but I need a bit of a kickstart to get the ball rolling, and will be moving onto a less hardcore method of diet after reaching this first goal. My aim for this next month will be to: mainly eat slimming world, keeping my syns to a maximum of 7/8 syns a day, 5.2 fasting, and doing the 30 day shred. Wish me luck :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blondcat

Blondcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World with 1-2 Fast Days
    Best of luck Kat. I think that's do able and it's not too extreme. On the 5:2 diet they recommend eating healthily on the 5 days so doing slimfast on those days is fine I think. How much are you hoping to lose ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.