1 off morning weigh in panic!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kyzi, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kyzi

Kyzi Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Eeeek....im having to weigh in at 9.30am wednesday morning instead of my usual 7.00pm and im a bit worried that ill be a lot lighter first thing in the morning and next week when im back to normal ill have 'gained'. Does anyone weigh in at different times from week to week and how do you get the most accurate weight?

:fear:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    Surely it will average out over the fortnight.

4. MissHP

MissHP Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had to once and i had the same worry as you! I lost 6lbs on the morning weigh in, and then sts then next (normal) weigh in, so it worked out at 3lb a week really.

Helen x

5. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    From experience of weighing at home, I am usually around 2 lbs heaver in the evening (but anything from 1.5ish to 3lbs) than I am first thing in the morning. However if you have breakfast before you go and eat normally, you'll probably find it's similar to weighing in the evening when you've had breakfast and lunch but no tea yet.

Good luck

Gail x

6. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I weigh exactly the same first thing in the morning as I do when I weigh myself before I go to weigh in (I do this to see how my scales compare with SW!!)- I just don't eat or drink anything after 2pm. My weigh in is at 6.30. I have checked this over a number of weeks too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.