1 shake down 77 to Go....

iim getting in 1.5 litres, spread out over a few hours so it aint that bad. just watched shaheen and what a voice!

That kid is just amazing haha i love him! I'll be quite happy for anyone to win tonight apart from Susan bloody Boyle!x

im oficially giving up shakes after this lol! at least if i treat myself to a maccy d i'll chose diet coke this time around!

5 hours left and i have completed day 2:eek: the test is tomorrow...usually take away sunday

I dont normally like BGT but this is actually alright. im dreading holly coming on i cant stand winging kids!

iim getting in 1.5 litres, spread out over a few hours so it aint that bad. just watched shaheen and what a voice!

I know he's amazing! My sister wants Stavros Flatley to win - I think mainly because she lives in Cyprus. Personally I'm trying to give up flabby bellies!! x

Ahh thanks Jan..i know 4 weeks and counting. Just hate doing these first few days again, lol. I can't believe your nearly all done now...are you looking forward to never having to have a milkshake again, lol? I can't wait and i've got ages yet!!xx

Actually I haven't had a shake for weeks - I make them all into 'mousses' now - I enjoy them a lot more that way and it feels like 'eating' something. I'm ridiculously looking forward to a piece of chicken and salad on monday evening though :) x

oooo im looking forward to chicken. i was low carbing befrore this so im used to not missing bread and pasta but i love protein!

Haha i bet you any money in a few weeks you wont even be thinking about a McDs, you'll be wanting salad! It happens to everyone..its soooo weird! You'll be wanting everything and anything healthy :D

Turn take away Sunday into pamper yourself sunday...i've never taken care of myself so much as i do on this diet, lol. Painting your nails or having a bath is the best thing when you get tempted cos it means you can't actually go into the kitchen lol x

you dont live where i live the takeaways are soooo good. al little thing called the parmo mmmmmm! may paint the OH's nails to distract myself. he'll let me if it means im been good ;)

Oooo Jan now theres an idea! I might give that one a try tonight! I've thrown away my bag from this week, how do you make them again? I haven't tried one since i first started LT!x

you dont live where i live the takeaways are soooo good. al little thing called the parmo mmmmmm! may paint the OH's nails to distract myself. he'll let me if it means im been good ;)

haha awww aren't they good really..i did that to mine last week for a fancy dress party he had but the k*** forgot he had it on and went on exercise the next day (hes in the army) with about 100 other lads..ive never laughed so much..i know i'm cruel :D x

haha that made me laugh out loud. hes gonna get stick for such a long time to come

hehe :p

About 50-60mls water. I find the vanilla needs less than the choc one (Not fussy on strawb so haven't had 1 for a while) but it's trial and error really.
Plop in all of the powder, gently work it under the water with a spoon and then mix like hell - sometimes it's a bit lumpy, specially the vanilla one but that doesn't bother me. xx Enjoy! xx

im gonna try that :d sounds yummy!

haha awww aren't they good really..i did that to mine last week for a fancy dress party he had but the k*** forgot he had it on and went on exercise the next day (hes in the army) with about 100 other lads..ive never laughed so much..i know i'm cruel :D x

That's hysterical ... xx

Don't forget you need an extra glass of water with a mousse coz you're not having it in a shake xx

Don't forget you need an extra glass of water with a mousse coz you're not having it in a shake xx

thanks for the advice :)

Oooo i'm going to try that one for my tea! Only tried it once before and it ended up as a milkshake anyway cos i put too much water in lol!

Haha well he asked me to put it on for him..i just refrained from reminding him to take it off again..it was a lovely shade of neon pink!x

LMAO!!!!!:D

Mmmm mousse made..and although its a strange one i think i could get used to that every now and again for a change!

My word i can not stand that woman...that is the only song she seems to be able to sing well! She best not win or i'll be :mad: lol x

shes gonna win. its a fix!

haha did you hear the audience boo?

I know! I think shes going to n all! Me and my flatmate have just decided if she does we are going to formally complain to itv haha. No denying she sings that song well..but when shes up against all the rest...NOOOOOO! lol x

Back