1 Stone challenge

I lost 1.5lb which isnt great for first week but considering i've not really followed the plan i cant complain. Hoping for a 100% week with a bigger loss for next week x

Well done on your loss! Particularly if you haven't been 100%!

I've had a pretty good day

Breakfast was a mullerlight, a banana and an apple

Lunch was SW scotch eggs, salad and a big bowl of fruit

Went out for dinner and had grilled steak with salad

Thanks. Makes me think if only i had followed the plan properly so feeling determined this week.

Going to try and have syn free days so that i can still have a small amount of chocolate when i get home from work.

X

Thanks. Makes me think if only i had followed the plan properly so feeling determined this week. Going to try and have syn free days so that i can still have a small amount of chocolate when i get home from work. X

That's what i do. I have all free/superfree when I'm in work, i save my b choice too so I can have a glass of wine and a hifi bar in front of the tv xx

I just fall off the wagon every day. So fed up with failing all the time. Must stay awsy from sugar as I cant limit it

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just fall off the wagon every day. So fed up with failing all the time. Must stay awsy from sugar as I cant limit it

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've just fell off again!

Came in from work starving, my mam had bought loads of food i now i shouldnt eat and i have stuffed my face :( i cant help myself!!

Aww ladies, it happens! I was like that a couple of weeks ago.

Draw a line and move on from it. I'm having a takeaway tonight (all planned and accounted for) even though I've it enough syns, I'm a little worried that it's the day before weigh in and Chinese can be quite salty. I'm hoping if I drink enough water before bed I won't retain so much water xx

I've ate nearly half a loaf of tiger bread from lidl. I wish my mam wouldnt buy stuff like this she moans shes overweight then buys loads of things we shouldnt it that is apparantly for my brother.

The joys of still being at home lol if i had it my way i'd plan a weeks worth of meals, get what i needed delivered so i couldnt be tempted and that would be it. I think i've ate a months worth of syns.

I'm going to prepare tomorrows tea tonight so i have no excuses x

Hope its ok to join in at this stage

I'd love to lose a stone by the end of June!
I weigh on a friday Have had a takeaway this week (not planned or within syn allowance) and trying to balance it out with a few success express days
Fingers crossed Need to focus and plan for a few weeks :)

Hope its ok to join in at this stage I'd love to lose a stone by the end of June! I weigh on a friday Have had a takeaway this week (not planned or within syn allowance) and trying to balance it out with a few success express days Fingers crossed Need to focus and plan for a few weeks :)

Welcome!

We all have off plan days - well done for doing success express. I haven't tried it myself yet.

My takeaway was planned, but the dessert after wasn't - oops! I don't think I've done enough damage to prevent me from losing this week as I'm less than 10 syns over, I guess I'll find out tomorrow night! Xx

Welcome!

I'm hoping to have a few syn free or very low syn days to make up for my binge lol.

My goal for this week is no takeaway, will have a fakeaway instead for 1 week x

Welcome! I'm hoping to have a few syn free or very low syn days to make up for my binge lol. My goal for this week is no takeaway, will have a fakeaway instead for 1 week x

Have you got the fake away book? There's some lush recipes in that! Xx

Have you got the fake away book? There's some lush recipes in that! Xx

I've ordered it to pick up next week. I made a lovely fakeaway on friday night. Egg fried rice made in the actifry it tasted exactly like a takeaway, sw chips and chicken curry made with mayflower curry sauce. Even my boyfriend liked it, think takeaways are another one of those habits i need to lose x

I've ordered it to pick up next week. I made a lovely fakeaway on friday night. Egg fried rice made in the actifry it tasted exactly like a takeaway, sw chips and chicken curry made with mayflower curry sauce. Even my boyfriend liked it, think takeaways are another one of those habits i need to lose x

I had my first takeaway since before Christmas last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but it was so much greasier than the fakeaway version, I'm definitely a fakeaway convert! Loll xx

Hello all! Count me in! I am 1.5lb away from my stone award and then I have 24lbs left to get to target. I have been with SW since Nov but was very unwell in Jan + Feb so put all the weight back on and had to start again. I am on the extra easy plan and trying to exercise 3-5 nights a week. Bring it on!!! :):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope it's not too late to join! I go away on the 13th august and would like to be 11 stone I'm currently 12.5!

Hi, I'm not doing slimming world, I'm calorie counting, but would love to join the challenge :DI'm 11.5 at the moment and would love to be 10.5 by the end of june! Fingers crossed we can do this. I weigh in on a monday xxx

Welcome and good luck! I lost 2 and a half stone really quickly calorie counting so I know it can be done! Unfortunately my grandfather and dog passed away within weeks of each other, I ended up comfort eating and putting it all back on. I weighed in at 13st 2 last week, got wi tonight and hoping to have lost at least 2! Xx

My weigh in is on Tuesday and I'm hoping for 2.5 loss as I've put on 3lbs in 3 weeks but we shall see I'll be happy to stay the same!

Welcome and good luck! I lost 2 and a half stone really quickly calorie counting so I know it can be done! Unfortunately my grandfather and dog passed away within weeks of each other, I ended up comfort eating and putting it all back on. I weighed in at 13st 2 last week, got wi tonight and hoping to have lost at least 2! Xx

Thank you! I'm aiming for a stone in 7 weeks (30th june) so fingers crossed. I've almost lost a stone but feel like it's taking me forever! lol. Fingers crossed it starts falling off a bit faster! Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Good luck for weigh in tonight! xxxx

Back