1 Stone in 6 weeks - can I do it?

littlered89

Hi everyone

I have heard great reports about SW and I'm properly getting stuck in this week. I lost 2.5 stone about a year and a half ago but it's slowly creeping on again eeek.

I'm attending a wedding at the end of May and would like to lose a stone to take me back down to 9 stone again.

Combined with walking for approx 40 mins in the evenings, would this be possible?

For example today I had:

A fat free yoghurt and a handful of grapes
Tuna and pasta (no sauce)
A big bowl of Lean mince with veg

Please let me know from experience if I am being unrealistic. Thanks :)

I am sure its possible, Yes, I have lost getting close to 2 1/2 stone in 10 weeks, but I have a lot more than you to lose but 'Go for it!!!'

You can but try! I can't remember how long it took me to lose a stone, im sure it says in my signature, but its different for everyone, just try it and see if it works, Good luck xxx

you definately need to eat more, lots of superfree food xx

littlered89 said:
Hi everyone

I have heard great reports about SW and I'm properly getting stuck in this week. I lost 2.5 stone about a year and a half ago but it's slowly creeping on again eeek.

I'm attending a wedding at the end of May and would like to lose a stone to take me back down to 9 stone again.

Combined with walking for approx 40 mins in the evenings, would this be possible?

For example today I had:

A fat free yoghurt and a handful of grapes
Tuna and pasta (no sauce)
A big bowl of Lean mince with veg

Please let me know from experience if I am being unrealistic. Thanks :)

Is that all you ate yesterday? Where were your healthy extras? And syns? What plan are you following-Extra Easy I presume?
You need to try and eat more and follow the plan, as your HEs are there to ensure you're getting the right balance of calcium and fibre and your syns(5-15 a day) are there to make sure you don't feel deprived! Are you going to group-if so your consultant would probably comment similar on your food diaries :(

Think ill join you, I need to loose a stone by 6th June. Should we set up a challenge and see if anyone else wants to do it, it should motivate us all along till then lol and even if we dont make it it should be fun. Im going to try success express and see how that goes, ill start today my weight on my scales this morning was 10.8 and i want to be 9.7, we can have our final weigh in on 31st may. Anybody else up for this.

you can do it! if you 100% follow the plan and drink loads of water! i'll join you, im a size 18 and need to be a 14 by the end of june WE CAN DO IT!

I would love to join you.
I weighed myslef this morning and was nearly 10stone 8lb - would love to get rid of a stone (9 stone 8lb has been my lowest weight on SW - last summer).
I have also found I am very lethargic at the moment - no energy and I am off work for the Easter school holidays.
I love walking and this helped last summer when I got to my ideal weight.
So lots of superfree/superspeed foods, lots of water (I find this difficult), walking - any other tips?
Lets all go for it.;););)

weighed myself on my own scale this morn and was 12st 9 lbs so gona use that as my offical starti. weight.c u next thurs mornin wit a loss hopefully :) good luck every1

Can i join too please? Weighed this morning and was heavier again, 11st 12... That will be my start weight..I need to get 1 stone off by 8th June!

I wanna join too!! I have my friends Hen weekend away 7th July and want to loose 2 stone by then. :eek:) loving the positivity guys!!! Xx

Ohh there's loads of us now, I'm sure we can get a huge loss in 6 weeks. I've already had a bad start customer brought me a packet of crisps and I ate them and I never normally bother with crisps she also brought chocolate penguins but I don't like them lol. I'm out for tapas tomorrow and cooking a 3 course meal on sat night of the non diet variety I'm having to show off a bit lol. But I will start 100% on Sunday morning till end of may. Good luck everyone.

Copy, paste and add your name to this list for a final weigh in end of may.

Vanessal 14lb to loose

Back