1 syn chicken korma - yummy!!!

helenh123

Hi there

i made 1 syn fchicken korma last night and it was amazing! the other half loved it too which shocked me!

it was so easy:

fry chicken off in fry light
add mushrooms, onions - and any other veg u like
sprinkle 2 chicken oxo and 2 curry oxo over
and then i put in 2 muller light greek coconut yoghurts - apparently the normal muller light coconut yoghurts are syn free but ive been to 3 supermarkets and cudnt find them so settled with the greek ones.

served with boiled rice

absolutley beautiful!

i love these greek yogs and never even thought of making curry with them. will def try tomo. does it not need more liquid to dissolve the cubes?

Hi there

i made 1 syn fchicken korma last night and it was amazing! the other half loved it too which shocked me!

it was so easy:

fry chicken off in fry light
add mushrooms, onions - and any other veg u like
sprinkle 2 chicken oxo and 2 curry oxo over
and then i put in 2 muller light greek coconut yoghurts - apparently the normal muller light coconut yoghurts are syn free but ive been to 3 supermarkets and cudnt find them so settled with the greek ones.

served with boiled rice

absolutley beautiful!

Thankyou so much for this, it's in the oven right now and smelling lush! :D

thanks for the recipe will be trying this out

Thanks - hubby is obsessed with Korma so will be interesting to see if he likes this!

See the Greek style muller lights is us Greek with a hint of vanilla? They're the only ones I could find? Or us there just a coconut flavour x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

theyre the ones with the vanilla :)

i put coconut flavouring into fat free natural yog from aldi with some sweetener aldis yog is 55p for a 500g pot so saves me alot an then i can use for sweet or savoury recipes and just flavour what i need xx

oh and flavourings are syn free :eek::eek::eek::eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How many would it serve when using 2 yogurts? This sounds lovely and I will be making it tomorrow!

This one is definitely on my weekly plan for my first week back!! Mmmmmm

Great recipe - can't wait to try, thanks!

I have made this using the coconut muller lights and it is nice. I was a bit apprehensive because of the chocolate, but you don't taste it at all, and if you can get them its syn free :)

Back