1 syn chicken korma - yummy!!!

I can only find Pataks Korma paste on SW online by asking syns and theres 1.5 syns in 1 level tablespoon.

I find you have to be careful with pastes as I think most are synned, I used to used the ginger one (which I found out is synned) but now use layzee ginger from a Jar as that is free

This sounds lovely gonna make this nom

That's such a good idea to use coconut yogurt instead of coconut milk - love it!! Will def be trying that in my next thai curry :)

Made this tonight, couldn't find curry oxo so used curry powder. Unsure about the choc sprinkles in the coconut muller but they didn't make a difference result was bloody lovely sorry I didn't make extra but think I might have scoffed that as well.

Ohh korma is my fav and this sounds so easy to make defo doing this very soon x

Hi there i made 1 syn fchicken korma last night and it was amazing! the other half loved it too which shocked me! it was so easy: fry chicken off in fry light add mushrooms, onions - and any other veg u like sprinkle 2 chicken oxo and 2 curry oxo over and then i put in 2 muller light greek coconut yoghurts - apparently the normal muller light coconut yoghurts are syn free but ive been to 3 supermarkets and cudnt find them so settled with the greek ones. served with boiled rice absolutley beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing this! Can't wait to try it!

Oh flippin 'eck! I wanted to make this tonight and thought I had all the stuff in, turns out it garam masala I have in not curry powder! Anyone think that'll work?

Did the chicken korma (sent other half to the shop for korma spice!) haha. Absolutely loved it! Will be a weekly treat I think :)

Omg, this sounds amazing!!! Im so hungry right now and coukd devour this lol!!!

Mmm, have made this for dinner today and it is lush!!! Cant wait to eat it lol!!

This sounds great, I'll be using the leftover chicken from Sundays lunch to knock this up on Monday! I would have never thought about using yoghurt instead of cocuonut milk, brill :) xx

Back